Rule #1: Always post the rules
Rule #2: Answer the questions from the person who asked, then write 11 new ones
Rule #3. Tag 11 people
I was tagged by they-hear-the-music, thank you very much :)))
1. Where would you want to travel to if you could?
Russia, I love the architecture and culture, and I’m learning Russian so I could actually speak to people.
2. What’s the best joke your parents ever made?
No, My parents are pretty witty, and make jokes all the time so I can’t pick one.
3. How many hours do you usually sleep?
Maybe four-five. (I have a sleep disorder, try and get enough sleep pls.)
4. Do you have a favourite mug/a mug that’s only yours?
YES!!!! I have a favourite mug, that I stole from my mum, with a cow on it.
5. What’s the last thing that made you smile?
I was listening to a song I love.
6. What would be the title of the TV show about your life?
‘Bitterness and Regret’
7. Favorite fanfiction trope?
8. What do you want to tell the creator of your favorite show/book/movie?
‘You’re an asshole’.
9. Fun Fact of the day?
Kaiser (German for emperor) and Tsar/Czar (Russian for emperor?) both com from Caesar.
10. Would you rather have the power of control or the power of creation as a superpower and what would you control/create?
Power to create.
11. What’s the last thing that made you mad?
Today I told a friend that he was being really disrespectful, and that what he was saying was shitty, and then he told me not to call him a racist.
My questions: 1. What is your favourite day of the week? 2. What colour scheme would you use in you dream bedroom? 3. Your favourite piece of clothing? 4. What job did you want as a child? 4. Your favourite day of the year? 5. If you could speak another language what would it be? 6. Do you need glasses? 7. Least favourite genre? 8. If you had to pick between art and music what would you choose? 9. Superman or Batman? 10. Do you have a favourite toy from when you were younger? 11. A song that makes you happy?