Omg... could you... haha... ahh I don't know if this is stupid or silly. Could you do a little tutorial or step by step of Bree and how she puts her hair up? More in a hair tutorial way of ladies at their vanity rather than a drawing tutorial, I mean.
That’s not a stupid or silly request at all! I don’t feel competent enough to do a step-by-step tutorial, but I’ll give you a snapshot of sorts. Bree typically wears her hair in three different styles: a chignon, a ballerina bun, and an Edwardian/Gibson Girl bun (featured here). The last one takes the most time, effort, and fuss.
Want be with you and your thoughts. I want see how your mind works, your likes and dislike. I want see how naught you can be with me and how comfortable you are with me. Even tell me your darkest secrets. Show me how you like cuddling with me. And watching your shows. I want connect with your soul. how you like kissing me and pecks in my neck. Hide your face in my neck when your feeling lovely.or when drawing patterns on my hip to my back. I want see you smile. Even listen to you when you talk and even take notes of the little things you do. Love see how you can connect with your family and mines. And even 59 years from now still see the girl I fell in love with and see how beautiful she is.
But I’m can’t because I’m such a mess right now. Inside and out
Based off a small little minor part in this lovely fic The Lonely Isle which fueled my intense love for this AU even more gosh I have so many ideas to draw out for this I really want to but schoolwork!!1!!11 ANYWAY, PLEASE CHECK THE FIC OUT IT’S AMAZING. MY ART DOESN’T DO ANY JUSTICE TO IT.
Wonwoo loved the fact you were an artist, constantly he’d ask you how you saw the world, something as simple as a tree would make him appreciate the world so much more after you explained it through the eyes of an artist like yourself. Watching you draw or paint would be one of his favorite things to watch you do, you were so focused on your canvas, like there was no one else in the world. The only thing you loved more than art, was Wonwoo, the number of times you’ve drawn him secretly is unimaginable. You have a journal dedicate to things you love about him, his eyes, his smile, you even have pictures drawn of how he make you feel, an example you have is the little girl on a swing, she’s in a blue dress, the sun is bright, and she high up in the air on a swing, no cares in the world, only butterflies in her stomach from how high she’s flying which is exactly what Wonwoo make you feel, no cares and always flying high. You always thought about showing these to him, but you’ll wait for the perfect moment.
that picture of connie diggety did made me so mad, so happy I grew a sense of humour and stopped watching that asshole. Like, young Indian girls have a role model whose smart and caring and badass and this fucking guy shits on her just cause she's not the white sexualized teenaged love interest with no character we've seen a billion times already?
inbox is being a poop so I’m sorry for the late reply but yeah exactly. how fucking miserable of a human being do you have to be to make a racist caricature of a character that’s a wonderful role model for little indian girls?
like lmao what’s next is he gonna draw a dick on some kid’s sandcastle just to possibly offend a nearby parent.
Pairings: yamaceles(derp), and a little bit of leosaya, togafuka/syogami, and naegiri
Words: psh idk
Notes: i cannot draw hifumi i am sorry but hey magical girl Celes
Also I tried to make it short because i dont know how to do the cut thing sorry
And western translation version because i should do research before referencing Japanese stuff
ALSO (minor) SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED THE 3RD TRIAL
Today was the dreaded, Opposite Day. Not really a day that exists, but a certain swimmer wouldn’t stop going on about it until the rest of the class admitted it was real. Of course, it only got worse from there.
It’s all Yasuhiro’s fault really. He made a joke about how all couples should switch personalities for opposite day, which then happened.
Hence why Celestia Ludenberg was now hanging up her fake drills and instead putting a trademark pin in her hair as well as a pair of small wings that clipped onto the back of her vest. For today, she was Taeko Yasuhiro, the geek.
Internally screaming, she left her dorm room and headed towards the cafeteria, where everyone else was waiting.
“Hello everyone. Sorry for being la-”
“Celes! Get me some tea!!” She was interrupted by a familiar voice.
He didn’t agree to this, but they were switching personalities. And Celes always bugs him to get her milk tea. ‘Though I may have been a bit too rude…’ He thought. Celes had a strange look on her face, like she was trying to hold back her rage. “P-Please, Mr. Yamada, call me T-Taeko..” She was even copying the way he referred to everyone. Impressive. “Right, Taeko will you-”
“Yes.” Celes-no, Taeko interrupted him and quickly made her way to the kitchen, still with that expression on her face.
While making Hifumi’s milk tea (and her own), Celes glanced around the cafeteria. Sayaka had her feet up on the table, was wearing Leon’s baseball jersey, and was very loudly chewing multiple pieces of bubblegum. Stereotypical. Poor Leon had a bright pink tuxedo on, and a bit of makeup too. On the other side of the table were Makoto and Kyouko, with Makoto trying very hard to show no emotion. Kyouko on the other hand, was doing a very good job of being Makoto, and was acting very naive. And then there was Byakuya and Touko, still in their normal spot. But today, Touko was drinking some kind of coffee and had white-rimmed glasses on, not interacting with anyone. Byakuya was standing by the table like Touko usually does, staring at the floor. ‘I guess he finally agreed.’ Celes thought. She didn’t bother thinking of how Touko convinced him to be her and Genocider for a day.
Hey :3 I'd like a letter from Dean if you could. My name is Naomi, I have crazy purple and blue hair, I'm pretty petite, and I have green eyes. I'm hyper, I like to draw and if I'm with you, I love you with my whole heart. Thanks <3
I saw you drawing the other day. You were completely lost in what you were doing and I could help but notice how happy you looked while you were doing it. Your purple and blue hair snapped around your face so perfectly. Damn, if I could draw, I would have drawn that.
I was a little afraid that if I let you in, you’d end up the same way as everyone else has. I couldn’t bare if that were to happen to you, the girl that I love.
That’s right, I love you. How could I not. You’re everything I could have ever asked for. I still can’t get over the fact that you see something in me. I love the way you look at me, with those beautiful green eyes. It’s like I’m the only thing that exists in the world.
How do you color this! Suggestions? Watercolor pens.. watercolor pens… colored pencils.. not sure. So many possibilities, too little time
#instaart #penwork #venice #venetianmermaid #girl #flowercrown #drawing #symbolism #artist #feminine #artsy #hair #flowers #masquerade #instagood #lifework #original #inspiration #wishiwasashotasher by raerenna https://instagram.com/p/5RaT10DLT_/
Zuko too flew up, choking on his words, staring at her wide-eyed in the dark. "Katara?" he cried. "Does what? Kill herself? --Spirits, Almighty, Katara, I pray to Agni not!" he panicked. "You don't know what you'll do? What do you mean? How can you say it just like that? She won't! She couldn't! Or kill me? What kind of twisted little girl do you think we have that she'd kill someone? I'm worried about her. I just know I've felt like… ridding myself after talking to him, and- I don't know!"
“I mean that if Ozai is trying to get her to do something, it’s hard to go against him. She’s just a little girl, yes, but he is pretty persuasive. Why do you think I visited him all those years ago. He kept drawing me back in.” Katara’s tears rolled down her face. “I never said that she would, I just said that I didn’t know what I would do. I love both of you very much.” She pulled her knees to her, burying her head in between her knees.
rustyyyy ! the new art is amazing ! i see youve been practicing ! youve improved aloooooooot. all the love from me to you, your bunnies and your gf. hope life is being good to you ! -SH xx
Ahhh thank you so much!!
Sorry this one’s a little late, SH, but it means a lot to me you’ve taken notice. It took me a laughably long amount of time just to draw in the background, but I’m really happy with how it - and the Larents turned out.
The bunnies are doing well - though it’s been a bit of an eventful week for them. We found out they are both not in fact girls, and Fudge was undercover all along… and very much trying to start a family of his own. Soo, we had to take him to the vet asap and sort that out. Fingers crossed, Peter isn’t pregnant x-x
Girlfriend and I are doing great actually - I think the only way things could be better would be if we were actually in the same state :/ Distance is shit.
Anyyywayy, always lovely to hear from you! Much love <3
I was just looking at the title of the post and thinking how funny it
is that our friend Leslie’s last name is Limon. You’ll hear all about
her in our third comic book, which was being drawn today by the awesome
Ofer Rubin. Take a look.
draw little sketches first and then we have him do big sketches, and
then afterwards he or another artist creates them on the computer. I
will show you some of those later, but Purple says we should keep it
secret for another week or two.
Anyway, I wanted to write about lemon tasting. Look, here we are tasting some lemons.
We did this as part of the #LemonChallenge4Change being promoted by Because I’m a Girl.
It turns out that in a lot of the world, girls are treated very very
badly. Some of the things I read there are so bad I don’t want to repeat
them. Purple and Nine and I care a lot about women’s rights and gender
equality. We were aware of some of the issues that face women and
minorities in America, but when we went to the Because I am a Girl
website, we found out that we have it good.
In a lot of countries, girls don’t get to go to school at all, or
they are stopped from going to school at a young age. I guess some kids
would think it’s a fun idea not to go to school, but it turns out that
in those places, if you don’t go to school, you are almost guaranteed
lifetime poverty. It turns out that poverty is a lot worse than school. I
mean, I like school, and so does Purple. We especially like science and
robotics. In our school they talk about girls in STEM and how important
it is for girls to study science and math, but they don’t have to
convince us. I mean, they don’t have to convince Purple.
we are making our shocked look, not because of the lemon, but because
of what we found out about girls rights and gender equality in
developing countries. I mean, we know what a lemon tastes like. We
weren’t that surprised.
We were surprised to find out these things on the Because I’m a Girl website.
70% of people living in extreme poverty are female. I mean, that doesn’t even make sense. Why would girls be poorer than boys?
1 in 7 girls get married before age 15. WHAT THE GOJI BERRY?????
When I was 4 I had a best friend in kindergarten and we said we were
married, but that’s not what they are talking about. I was trying to
figure this out because I know that in a lot of countries you aren’t
allowed to be married before age 16, so how does that happen? Purple
said it means in some countries, it’s a lot more than 1 in 7. A lot more, she said.
In some schools the reason girls don’t go to school is that there’s
no bathroom. I guess the guys can manage with that but the girls can’t. I
wanted to add one fact that was kind of funny and light because the
other ones were depressing. Any time you talk about a toilet, things get
funnier. Anyway, that’s not such a great thing, but I also know of
ladies who told me that they went to tech companies and in order to use
the restroom they had to go to a different floor of the building. We
talk on some of our blogs about Women in Tech and Girls in STEM, and,
well, I guess until we invent something that allows us to go to the
bathroom less often, that’s kind of a missing. Hmm. That’s an idea worth
thinking about. Everyone would benefit from something that allowed us
to spend less time doing useless things like using the restroom. I’m
glad I’m writing this blog because Purple would not write about that
kind of things. She does not approve of potty talk even though she uses
one just like everyone else.
All of this stuff is very upsetting not just because it is wrong, but
also because it’s bad for society. Gender equality is good for
everyone. Everyone wants a mother who became a mother because she wanted
to, not because she was forced to. It turns out that when women are in
charge of household spending, they spend more on their children which
improves survival and health and education and makes everyone wealthier.
It turns out that when we have more Girls in STEM or Women in Tech, we
get inventions that men might not think of because every person is
different and everyone’s experience and perspective is different.
Plus, don’t forget, it’s kind of fun to take a selfie making funny
faces. What are you waiting for? Get yourself a lemon and take the Lemon
Challenge for girls and women’s rights. If you do, we’d love to see
thank you sooo much for helping my gf ;v; people need to cool down about the hair thing honestly its a cartoon like jfc
Ohh, Poppy is your GF? Well hai there!!! I’m her friend. :3<
People need to calm the hell down. If people want to draw a character differently, they can do that. Jesus christ. One time I draw Pearl a little thicker than how she’s represented and people were bitching about that. Not my fault I like to draw thick girls in my style. :T
Once I volunteered at a summer art camp done through the school for 4th and 5th graders. The art teacher that ran the camp took a little girls paper and drew the drawing herself, she then told the girl that how she had been doing it was wrong. This little girl who was so excited about getting to do art got told she was doing it wrong! I swear you could see the light go out in her eyes, the way her whole face fell just a little!
The education system breaks my heart because you see all these bright, creative children who are shut down.
This piece was VERY experimental. I kind of went back to my older style from a long time ago. Also, I have added extra photos of some spots on my drawing to show little details I did like swirls or stitches or skulls and etc. While working on this, I realized how important it is to be unique with your art, or anything creative you do. It has to be something you enjoy doing and don’t be afraid to be unique and stand out, even if it’s something no one has ever seen before. Bring something new to the table and get credited for being you. Don’t worry about trying to copy someone else you think is good to get good feedback. Let people like your stuff because it represents you. Give a reason for people to recognize that you did something all on your own.
I would! but im scared cus i don’t know how to draw boys without them turning out loooking like girls??? idk? i’ve just been drawing girls my whole life im a little scared of drawing even ksoo…but when i get my wacom i will attempt the challenge!!
edit: not that i’m saying boys/girls have to look a certain way to be either gender but…..yeah…sorry this was a badly answered answer sorry!!!!
So, I’m changing the way I use this blog in order to reflect my life as I have always been into writing and drawing how I feel instead of talking to others.
First things first, there will be happy yet sad posts in this blog. After all, the blog is here to get me through the ups and downs of life.
Secondly, I enjoy taking random photographs so be prepared for them. Oh and sometimes I like doing random little drawings just because it’s relaxing. I apologise in advance for them, as I am no artist ha.
Thirdly, I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to message me.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Yes
2. You talked to an ex today, correct? Yeah
3. Have you taken someones virginity? Yes
4. Is trust a big issue for you? Lately.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? Not yet.
6. What are you excited for? To see Taylour soon.
7. What happened tonight? I am really depressed rn and I’m drawing shitty ass drawings.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? Eh if they can’t talk and are puking a little. But if it’s someone im with I tend to just hold their hair back and soothe them.
9. Is confidence cute? As long as you’re not cocky
10. What is the last beverage you had? Root beer
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? One.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? Yes
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? Not sure
14. What are you going to spend money on next? Cigarettes
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? No.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? I hope so.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Taylour
18. The last time you felt broken? Today.
19. Have you had sex today? Now
20. Are you starting to realize anything? No comment.
21. Are you in a good mood? No
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? Yes
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? Yes
24. What do you want right this second? To be happy and take a cutie pie on a picnic with pizza
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? Well I’d be hurt. But we’re not together. So
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Partly
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? Idk? No
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? My mom I was rubbing her back and she peed a little 😂
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? Yes.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? Yes
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? No
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? Yes
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? No way
34. Listening to? Halsey hold me down
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? No
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? Probably with her ex idc.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight? Sometimes.
38. Who did you last call? Mom cause the store didn’t have her cigarettes
39. Who was the last person you danced with? Can’t remember
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? No comment.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? A month ago
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? Yes
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? Yes
44. Do you tan in the nude? I don’t tan
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? Yes.
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? No
47. Who was the last person to call you? My sister
48. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes
49. Do you dance in the car? Sometimes
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? Yes
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? No
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No
53. Is Christmas stressful? Sometimes
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Idk what the hell that is
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Soldier
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes
59. Take a vitamin daily? No
60. Wear slippers? No
61. Wear a bath robe? No
62. What do you wear to bed? I prefer naked but since I’m crashing on a couch my regular clothes
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target
65. Nike or Adidas? Nike
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? Wtf no
69. Ever take dance lessons? No
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? No
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No I’m dyslectic so I mix my words like crazy.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? No
74. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter
75. Do you study better with or without music? With
76. Regularly burn incense? No
77. Ever been in love? Yes
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Halsey or pvris
79. What was the last concert you saw? No
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Cold
81. Tea or coffee? Yea but rn I want coffee
82. Favorite type of cookie? Chocolate chip
83. Can you swim well? Yes
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
85. Are you patient? I can be
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Band
87. Ever won a contest? Yes
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No
89. Which are better black or green olives? Green
90. Opinions on sex before marriage? Go ahead it’s your body
91. Best room for a fireplace? Idc
92. Do you want to get married maybe.
The little girl beamed, doing a few excited little steps in place, "Yeah!!" She squeaked, overjoyed that the Executioner himself liked her drawing, "You can have it! It's for you!!"
A pat was given on the girl’s shoulder as Draven pulled the drawing closer to his chest. “Thank you so much. Think I’ll put it right by my back door, so I can see it whenever I go out to my back yard. How’s that sound?”