What if Waluigi is a fae? Like it would explain so much and it’s not too far fetched as magic has always been in Mario games. Some proof:
- Fae are called the hidden folk; Waluigi is never seen in the flesh in a Mario game, only side games.
- Waluigi’s grudge with Luigi started for basically no reason. Fae are the pettiest sons a bitches ever so for all we know Luigi might have just sneezed wrong and Waluigi was all like ‘the audacity! oh well i must antagonize him till the end of time now’
- Fae are tricksters, who can’t lie but can confuse people with their words. Waluigi constantly overshares about how forgotten underrated he is, while also heckling others and saying frankly bizarre shit.
- Fae have ‘unusual eyes’. Waluigi’s eyes glow.
- Their sense of social etiquette is completely different to humans. They don’t like manners but instead deal in what the others owe them for a good deed. They loathe for their actions to be forgotten. Waluigi calls people cheaters all the time, is crass and has no good relationships with anyone apart from Wario.
- Fae can’t touch iron, be exposed to a metric fuckton of herbs and many other things. No wonder the dude only rocks up to Tennis and karting, if he walked 50 feet out of that stadium he’d probably combust or turn into ash or some shit.