Shinee 5 Trying your foreign cooking
Them trying your cooking from your foreign country for the first time -Anon
- What is this?
- Knoephla soup?
- Why is this so good and creamy and
- This is German soup?
- Makes you make it for him all the time
- Esp. when he has long rehearsal days bc it is cool cold too.
- 100% in love with it
- Makes you cook him more German food when he is feeling adventurous.
- “It’s like I’m in Germany!”
- What the H E c K is Klub?
- Potato dumpling stuff?
- Tries it even if it looks kinda weird.
- REally likes it.
- He asks you to make him it whenever he gets a cold or a sore throat.
- Will beg for it too
- Why aren’t you this good at cooking everything else?
- Loved you and all your Norwegian food.
- “I LOVE CREPES”
- Your mom used to make these for you
- You know the recipe
- Buys a ton of different topping to try
- Tries to speak French with you
- You laugh at his accent.
- Lots of instagram pictures of you cooking crepes
- Boomerangs of him flipping a crepe
- More cute picture of aesthetic breakfast set up with tons of crepes.
- Doesn’t care how many pounds he is going to gain
- Fry Bread is the shit
- American Indian Fry Bread is something you used for tacos or cinnamon bread
- He is in love….
- With the food tbh
- 14 fry bread tacos in one week.
- You end up cutting him off after he learns how to make it himself and starts to make it for all of SHINee.
- Wanted to start a fry bread food truck.
- “People would love this!”
- Picky Eater™
- “Oh my god why is this pudding black?”
- He didn’t want to try your Black rice pudding bc he’d never even heard of it before.
- After you begging him, you get him to try it.
- He loves it.
- Can’t get enough.
- Takes a little tupperware container of it with him when he has to eat on the go.
- Loves helping you make it too.
- He wants you to make some Thai dishes he hasn’t tried yet.
- Thinks you’re magical bc he likes everything you make.
A/N- I didn’t know what foreign places to take the foods from, so I used my ethnicities and used ceratin dishes my family makes.
Requests are open!