*sigh* Where is the line of professionalism between “the customer wants these changes, so I should make them” and “the customer doesn’t know what they’re doing that’s why they paid me to do it, and that change is bad”?
Even though it is not a new realization, Ignis Scientia is aware he may be a bit too uptight and rather cold as a boyfriend to Gladiolus Amicitia.
His feelings are all true, yet he is aware he may not show it as much as he could or should. While Gladiolus does not mind and understands that’s just his way of being, Ignis has not yet stopped thinking about Gladiolus’ sweet poem, and feels a bit in debt: Gladio, in his strange, sometimes childish but always sincere and honest way, loves and appreciates him, and Ignis feels he hasn’t shown himself thankful enough.
Grateful for all those 69 attempts of flirting (…or at least some of them) and a poem, and those wonderful 5 years of relationship so far, and wanting to do something special for Gladio, Ignis has been drabbling down poem ideas in secret.
Decided to have an ultimate weapon after 39 attempts of a pick-up line, having cleaned the poem and memorized it, Ignis has come to be prepared, and awaits for an appropiate moment.
I never thought I’d get to see club penguin’s iceberg tip but here we are, probably 10 years since I stopped believing it was possible, and dreams have come true. (Excuse the sniff in the middle - I was holding back tears)
dan goes from being an adorable overgrown muffin that wraps himself in cosy blankets and is the most socially awkward dork to some sophisticated guy that belongs in art galleries and is the king of fashion and has legs to die for
okay so I just feel the need to say why Brooklyn nine nine is the best show so strap yourselves in it’s gon be long
* first off, hella diverse cast
* and no “token” characters there just for the sake of diversity, each character has very different personalities from each other and represent the actual population
* despite totally different personalities they are all really good friends and care about each other so much- each character’s relationship is different and I find that beautiful
* wE HAVE A BLACK GAY MAN IN THE HIGHEST POSITION OF POWER IN THE PRECINCT?? that’s so cool
* amy santiago is never played off as “just Jake’s love interest/girlfriend” she has all her own plots and stories and is amazing and strong and the best
* healthy communication in amy and jakes relationship !!! making sure it doesn’t stop them from doing their job to the best of both their abilities !!!
* Terry is a very macho “man’s” man but isn’t afraid to show his feelings and it’s real nice to see them show how being emotional doesn’t make you a weak man
* the solidarity between the girls because we gotta stick together
* “I met god” “what does she look like?” “Ethnically ambiguous”
* constantly calling out the world for all it’s shit (homophobia, racism, gun laws, corruptness of the police, sexism, I cOULD GO ON)
* and now the reason I decided to make this now: THEY JUST MADE A WHOLE EPISODE ABOUT HOW BULLSHIT RACIAL PROFILING IS
* a show about cops still managed to find a way to talk about it bc they know it’s an important issue and did it in such an incredible way
* showed two sides of dealing with the situation, holts plan and terrys, and neither were ideal, both would have backlash for Terry more than the dickhead who stopped him tbh
* and showing Jake doing hella suspicious shit and not getting stopped
* oNCE AGAIN CALLING OUT THE WORLD FOR ITS SHIT
* (but this time with a whole ep not just mentions bless)
* also Jake and amy having to explain it all to Terry’s kids was v upsetting to see how scared they were at first that this would happen just because they were born as they were
* AND mentions of transphobia and telling the twins it’s okay if they don’t identify as female, what other show would
this ain’t even everything it was just getting v long
BASICALLY no show is as woke as brooklyn nine nine, it’s hella funny too with great plots and ships too if that’s what you look for and everyone should watch and @ fox if you don’t renew I will fight it is better than all other shows