How to Care for an Extrovert
1. Respect their need for independence and autonomy.
2. Praise and compliment them in front of others.
3. Affirm their passion and enthusiasm.
4. Encourage them to talk things through as a way of processing problems and challenges.
5. Encourage and affirm their spontaneity. Surprise them from time to time.
6. Recognise that they’re likely to be super busy and, possibly, over committed, too.
7. Allow them to try new things right away, while their enthusiasm is high.
8. Give them lots of choices and options.
9. Demonstrate your love and affection. Tell them and show them how much they mean to you.
10. Give them the opportunity to shine.