Dragon Guide: Taking Care of a Sick Dragon
Step 1: Build a blanket and pillow cave.
- (This will make the dragon comfortable and relaxed.)
Step 2: Present the dragon with a small hoard of their favorite snacks.
- (This will make them feel special, respected, and honored.)
Step 3: Make the dragon some chamomile tea or a drink of their choice.
- (This not only helps the throat heal, but can be very comforting to dragons who breathe heated substances, such as lava or fire. If an ice dragon, serve a cold drink of their choosing with ice cubes.)
Step 4: Put on a favorite movie of said dragon.
- (This will distract the dragon from unease or pain, and entertain them. Choosing a dragon movie may fill them with happy memories or a uplifting and happy feeling.)
Step 5: Shower the dragon with affection and cuddles.
- (If they do not want physical contact however, respect that. Maybe do a puzzle or play a game with them instead.)
Step 6: Let the dragon drift to sleep and give them space.
- (Sleep is a huge part of feeling better and being well again.)
Step 7: Do not wake the dragon.
- (They will wake up when their bodies are ready. They need time to get better.)
FINAL NOTE: Never take the fact that the dragon trusts you for granted.
- (It takes a lot of trust for them to let you help them; in their weakest, and most vulnerable state.)