Welcoming Faeries to your Garden
I’ve been talking non-stop it seems like about how to make a garden and organic gardening and celebrating Earth Day. But, how would you like to transform your garden into a Faerie wonderland? It’s actually much simpler then you are probably thinking.
Welcoming Faeries to your Garden Steps:
- Build small houses or caves out of whatever material you have available.
- Craft small chairs and tables, paint them bright colors and wrap them in vining plants.
- Create a circle of stone for a magical place for the Fae.
- Make a wind chime (some fae are attracted/associated by the sounds of bells).
- Build a bird bath (some fae are attracted/associated with water).
- If you’d like to attract them to your flower garden, plant things like sunflowers, tulips, heliotrope and other flowers that typically draw butterflies.
Be aware that Fae are inherently mischievous and tricky creatures. DO NOT begin interactions with them unless you are completely aware of what you are doing. DO NOT make offerings or promises that you can’t follow through with. DO NOT enter any bargain with Fae unless you know what you are getting into, know what you are getting and what is asked of you in return. And like with any creature respect them and their boundaries.
(Pictures from Pinterest)