SAMURAI JACK S5E01 OBSERVATIONS [SPOILERS]
- Jack’s battle is more psychological than anything else. The things the world throws at him are mere nuts and bolts compared to his internal struggle.
- Jack really loves his parents so much and their image haunts him because he thinks he failed them due to not being able to go back to the past.
- Jack has signs of PTSD. 50 years took a toll on his mental health more than anything. He sees his parents and his village EVERYWHERE.
- HE HAS NO RESPITE FROM THIS
- HE NEEDS A HUG GODDAMMIT
- The Daughters of Aku are septuplets. They’re apparently all from the same mother, and I don’t know how the hell did she survive childbirth and still be walking and talking afterwards.
- Ashi is the only named Daughter of Aku so far. She’s the one in the middle during that shot where they’re running towards the camera. I *KNEW* she had more significance than the others. She used to be the weakest but emerged the strongest at the end of training.
- Apparently, the Daughters are conditioned to believe that Aku created everything that is good on Earth, and Jack is the one destroying it, and they were also subjected to training from hell, which includes little Ashi getting slapped for making a wrong move, and getting beat up by a hugeass cultist because of looking outside.
- ASHI ALSO NEEDS A HUG BECAUSE OF ABUSIVE PARENTING