Ask me about my characters and their kids!
I rarely see a lot of questions about our characters and their KIDS (more than one or two questions in the occasional meme) SO I made up a quick silly list of questions of my own! ^u^ Feel free to share, or add your own!
(Excuse any typos that remain - I really can’t see them no matter how many times I read through a thing, and I read this many times lmao.)
Ask me about my characters and their children! 8D
- How many children does your character have? How many would they ideally WANT?
- How did the children become a part of the family? Were they born into it? Adopted? Somehow else? Talk about the journey! :D
- What kind of a parent is the character? Does their own idea match that? Do they think they are a good parent? What are some of their insecurities as a parent? How about their partner?
- What are the meanings behind the children’s names, if they DO have meanings? Were they named after someone?
- What do the children call their parents?
- Talk about the children! What do they look like? What are their personalities like?
- The children’s first words?
- What are some of the character’s favorite memories from their kids’ childhoods?
- What are some of the character’s favorite things to do with their children?
- What about the CHILDREN’S favorite things to do with their parents? :D This isn’t necessarily the same thing!
- What’s playtime like? What kind of games does the character tend to play with the children? Are they GOOD at it? :D
- Does the character (or their partner, or BOTH) have some mutual hobbies or pastimes with the children that aren’t strictly playing? Like some crafts or sports that they share and have fun with?
- Does the character have any meaningful items they pass on to their children? Like an old toy, or a piece of jewelry, or some other family heirloom?
- What are some of the skills or things the character teaches to their children? Some family traditions, or particularly important life lessons? How about their partner?
- Is there a toy/book/game the character is almost as excited about as the child (or even MORE so than the child? :D)
- Sleep time! Talk about the sleeping arrangements and rituals of the family through the years!
- Talk about what happens when a child gets sick.
- Talk about a time when the children did or said something that was both hilarious and definitely embarrassing for the parents!
- Talk about a time the children scared their parents.
- Talk about a time the children made their parents very proud.
- Talk about a time when the children got into trouble!
- What kind of people do the children grow up to be? What do they do?
- Snapshot! Describe a scene or a full day from the family’s life. It could be anything from a normal daily routine, or some special day and what happened that day. ^u^
- Has having children changed the character? How?
- Wildcard! Share at least three of your favorite headcanons about the character and their children!