Dazai with amnesia AU please. I know that you don;t like angst, but imagine Dazai complementing Chuuya's hat. This is the only way it's possible, also Dazai forgot how to hide his emotions. Vulnerable!Dazai is my kink. SORRY.
Wait, hun, you seem to have the wrong idea. I love angst. Especially if Dazai is on the receiving end. Not in a mean, I just love watching him suffer because I relate to him
and hate myself
- Dazai with amnesia would be such a heartbreaker
- He’s built so many walls, so many barriers so that no one can creep in, and now that he doesn’t remember the past that caused him to do so, he’s surprisingly vulnerable.
- He’s still smart as hell though.
- He “meets” Chuuya in a coffee shop that Atsushi drags him to, seeing the petite redhead in the corner with a small book and a slowly cooling cup of coffee
- And, Dazai, still being a big flirt, walks up and slides into the seat across from him, grinning.
- “What do you want?” Chuuya growls, not even looking up from his book.
- “I’m Dazai! Osamu Dazai!” The brunette says, propping his chin on his fist with a cocky grin. “And I really like your hat.”
- Chuuya looks confused, studies Dazai with a tipped head. He notes the relaxed droop of his shoulders, the lack of bandages wrapping around his limbs, exposing the harsh white lines that slash over his lightly tanned skin.
- It’s not like Dazai at all.
- Atsushi comes out of the bathroom and finds Dazai chatting Chuuya up, while the redhead has adopted a sad expression, eyes not leaving the lines of Dazai’s face.
- “He… he doesn’t remember anything.” Atsushi explains, pulling Chuuya to the side.
- “I know.” Chuuya murmurs.
- “He’s never been this open with me.”
Send me an AU and I’ll give you some headcanons!