Do you have any references on how to write a cover letter? Thanks!
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- Tips and Advice for Writing a Cover Letter for a Job
- Forbes: How To Write A Cover Letter
- How to Write a Cover Letter That Will Get You an Interview
- 6 Secrets To Writing A Great Cover Letter
I would suggest using a template to help with the technical side of formatting. Keep the design simple, clean cut, and professional. You can find some good ones just by opening word, click on new, and typing cover letter in the box that says “search office.com for templates”.
Proofread thoroughly, but beware of over editing. Sometimes we look at something for too long and make so many changes that we miss simple typos and errors from moving things around too much. Avoid this by having someone else proofread for you.