Just because we support Cole and Lili's relationship doesn't mean
• we don’t care about them as individuals
• we don’t see who they are outside of the relationship
• we won’t support them branching out of Riverdale someday
• we can’t tell the difference between Sprousehart and Bughead
• we hate KJ, Cami, or any of their other cast members
• we are homophobic or racist
• we have no lives outside of this relationship
Feel free to add because these antis are seriously starting to get on my nerves. Also, if you’re a fan of one of them, you should be thankful for the other. You can’t call yourself a Lili fan and low key throw shade on Cole, and vise versa, IMO. If you’re really a fan you’d see how happy they are. This past year Lili realized she’s “a warrior of love” who “wears (her) heart on (her) sleeve” (her words, not mine). And it seems she hasn’t had a depressive episode in a while. Cole was in a terrible relationship and was also coming out of a deep depression, and yet now we see him with someone who supports and trusts him unequivocally. He deserves someone who respects him, and it seems he knows he’s blessed to have Lili, too.
Not trying to act like a victim, but I feel like SH/BH shippers get shit from all sides (antis, Cole/Lili fans, other shippers from the fandom) and it’s really getting old. Let’s live and let live, yeah?