What do Hanzo, Junkrat and Lucio do when they're walking down a street and see someone who think is hella fine?
- How fast do you think someone can walk away from a situation and not draw attention? Hanzo hasn’t figure it out yet but he’s working on it.
- He’d admire them from afar at first. He tends to treat other people like art in museums, he just looks at them and appreciate their value. He doesn’t have much social interactions but he’s trying to fix that. He might psych himself up to talk to them. He’s a handsome guy and he knows it so this shouldn’t be too hard, right?
- If they actually talk to him, he’ll pay them a compliment and maintain his cool but inside, he is not okay. This weatherman is predicting an anxiety storm and it’s coming his way. He can talk to the person but if they start flirting, he goes pink.
- He’s not even trying to hide the fact that he’s looking. They’re really cute and he’s never really denied himself things before, why start now? He understands that some people don’t think the way he does so if they look upset, he’ll stop looking but until then, there’s no harm in it if he’s not bothering them?
- He notices the little things. His overactive mind tends to pick out and fixate on single things like the amount of freckles on a person’s nose or how their fingernails are rounded not straight.
- He probably won’t approach them. Even though he’s comfortable in his body, he knows some people don’t like it. He also knows that his mile a minute mouth can get him in trouble. He’ll just keep people watching and let them pass.
- He’s a social butterfly so he’s always willing to talk to strangers especially people who don’t instantly know who he is.
- Once he sees this person, he immediately goes up to them. He points out whatever he noticed about them and compliments it. He especially compliments people who look insecure in what they’re doing. He knows it’s hard to go out in an outfit you’re trying to get comfortable wearing. Watching their face light up makes his day.
- He’ll spend a while talking to them if they decide they’re up for a conversation. He’ll talk about anything and everything under the sun and he likes to show interest in other people’s interests. He’s learned a lot of thing about people that way and made a lot of friends.
(Requests are open!!)