What about a witch S/O? What would Penny think of them??
- Pennywise would feel the same about what you are as he would to any other supernatural creature, but here his curiosity is more rooted in what you are able to do rather than what you are.
- He is very curious as to how you manage to make objects magical with enchantments.
- Constantly asking you to do magic tricks just to annoy you.
- Pennywise becomes shocked when you tell him than “No”, you do in fact NOT eat children.
- He hates it when you interact with normal humans since he remembers how they used to burn witches. Even if you tell him that no one does that anymore, he refuses to listen.
- Enjoys watching you do magic rituals, telling you how he could do the exact same thing much quicker.
- Pennywise picking up every broom he finds, teasing you and asking if this is the flying one.
- If you have a familiar (a cat, a rat or an owl) you can bet your ass he fucking HATES it! Pennywise becomes super jealous by the fact that this little insignificant creature has a special connection to “his” little witch that he does not have.
Thank you for the ask! <3