POST 8 FACTS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER & TAG EIGHT OTHER CHARACTERS
1. Music – Myles absolutely loves music, especially things with acoustic guitars or really nice lead voices, things he can sing along to. If it’s quiet enough and you some how manage to be near him long enough that he forgets you’re there, he’ll hum to himself, and if he’s drunk and he hears a song that he knows, you better believe he will start singing it all. The plus side to this is that he’s not a bad singer and it’s one of those talents he has that just never comes up because who would really think Myles of all people actually sang. Probably knows this whole song, fluently and in perfect French and does not understand a single word of it.
2. Some of you know this, some of you don’t, but Myles is dying. He is extremely sick and takes a combination of pills every now and then to be able to function normally/when things get really bad for him. They aren’t quite sure what is wrong with him and in high school ended up spending a year in and out of the hospital for months at a time which is one of the leading reasons to why he hates hospitals and doctors so much. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: loss of appetite, rapid weight loss, fevers, head aches, sleep walking, bloody noses, bloody ears, hallucinations, loss of feeling in limbs, etc. If he gets any type of sickness (common cold, flu, etc) it’s devastating to his system and will be out for the count for a minimum of a week.
3. Myles absolutely believes that everyone is using everyone for something - be it for emotional, physical, or material gain and it’s very very very rare that he ever takes something you say at face value which is why when people are genuinely nice or kind or soft with him, it throws him off. He’s actually a huge sucker for small romantic gestures, small thoughtful gifts, and can get a little meek in the face of someone’s raw emotions. He will be very skeptical at first, but the claws tend to retract significantly because it’s not something he’s used to. Usually after these moments, we will try to escape.
4. What Myles thinks is his ideal love and what actually is his ideal are very different. He needs someone who is patient and not willing to put up with his trash mouth. Someone that makes him laugh and drags him along on their adventures despite his complaints, someone that makes him come out of his uptight shell every now and then. His partner in crime, the punny one, the one that tells him that he’s wrong right to his face, and ignores his I’m going to stab you threats even though he’s done it more than once now– Myles doesn’t need the mushy stuff (tho he likes it every now and then), he needs space so he doesn’t feel caged (which is probably why he gravitates towards people who Do Not Care about him emotionally), but that emotional connection would mean a lot to him when it’s there……… Also someone willing to just choke him the fuck out every now and then.
….he is a complete sucker for Dad jokes.
He loves puns. He loves bad jokes and he hates that he loves them. He has a bad sense of humor and it really only gets worse. Dad jokes destroy him. He’ll try and keep it together, might even be angry about it, but he’ll cry over some stupid “Hi Hungry, I’m Dad” nonsense if you catch him off guard.
6. Myles enjoys play fighting. He was that kid in high school that would sneak up behind you and smack your face after trying to pants you or prank you in the bathroom before running off. He’s not strong (never really was), he won’t win, but he’ll laugh yell the whole time you’re trying to drag him through the mud tooth and nail across the football field to shove his face in the dirt. As an adult, it’s a bit harder to get him to do this, but it is still possible. He may not initiate it at first, but it’s a true testament to how much he likes a person. If someone he doesn’t know or doesn’t care for tries to do this with him, he will kill them. but he likes playing around just as much as the rest of the boys, you just need to take the chance.
7. He works on a subtle hierarchy scale with how he works with and interacts with people. Those he thinks are above him (usually in a work place setting like a superior) are met with a very polite, well mannered and quick to succeed Myles. Those he views as equals are more likely to get the day to day plastic smiles or gut punches from him, but those he thinks are below him – he becomes a predator through and through. He will either attempt to build you up from your insecurities, or he will slowly destroy you from the inside out. He thrives off the suffering of others and will either want to listen or make the situation worse.
8. Myles has a very very pale white looking birthmark on his left ear that he often tries to hide with his hair.
TAGGED BY: @corpusdxlicti // @portalipsis
TAGGING: @catastrophicur // @kashiings // @kallxope // @viclated // @vicariousphotographer // @bestiadeluna // @celestialspitfire // @pxssessiveness // @deimosea // and you!