if they had tumblr blogs, moomin edition:
lets do this shit
- moomin: reblogs a lot of miscellaneous content, mostly a personal blog dedicated to talking about his life at the valley. reblogs a lot of gifs and relatable content, and by that i mean there are so many diverse ‘that feel when…’ posts every day that his non moomin valley followers wonder how he gets the time to do all that stuff, or in what a kind of place he lives. also always reblogging his friends’ content and adding commentary. description is something like: ‘Hi, I’m Moomin!’ and his about is nonexistent. to find out about him you rly gotta read his personal posts.
- snork maiden: pure aesthetic blog. full of pink, fluffy stuff. she takes requests. sometimes edits her brothers posts into aesthetic stuff too. hey, can you blame her, those sketches of flying machines do look really pretty! has a super detailed about comprised 95% of personality quiz results and zodiacs (hufflepuff infj cancer sheep etc..)
- little my: meme lord supreme. never stops shitposting. always has some quirky commentary or inside joke to add to her friends’ posts. follows every shitpost, meme and discourse generator bot tumblr has to offer. deeply into meme documentation. about is just a picture of guy fieri photoshopped 2 look like he’s riding a surfboard away from a huge explosion with sharks all around.
- sniff: never posts original content and instead always reblogs from his irl friends with his own added thoughts. doesn’t reblog from or follow anyone BUT his friends and is deeply afraid of internet stranger danger and viruses. every time a virus post comes up, whether it’s real or not, he starts to freak out and go off about he is right about the internet being dangerous. the ONLY exception to this is when he reblogs pretty pictures of jewels and shiny things. he blocks any non jewel related blogs from unknown people that follow him tho.
- snufkin: default theme. default icon. title says ‘snufkin’. almost never on but sometimes he’ll upload pics of his daily life with simple captions. like a picture of a fish he caught with the caption ‘fish’. he also reblogs once or twice from his friends with short sentences because according to him, typing a lot is hard and he doesn’t understand how some of his friends do it so fast. also it’s his own law that whenever he gets the (rare) time to be on, he goes on the blogs of every one of his friends, checking up on them and sending gentle asks like ‘hello sniff. i see your blog has lots of pretty jewels. i like that rose quartz you reblogged. see you, my friend.’ posted a selfie once n immediately got tons of people declaring they had a crush on him in his ask box. never posted any selfies ever since.
- snork: science and science only. reblogs those gifs of weird ass chemical and/or physical reactions and sometimes provides explanation to the phenomenons if he can. reblogs sketches of planes and other flying machines tagged as ‘inspiration’ and even once in a while reblogs snork maiden’s aesthetic posts- when said posts feature pictures of the sky.
- thingumy and bob: pro sj blog, lots of advocating for trans and non binary folk, as well as abuse victims. blog title is ‘bon-ninary’. don’t always understand how things work but are always willing to learn and help out, they’re basically too sweet for people to even have the nerve to argue angrily with them.
- ninny: great friends with thingumy and bob, she also advocates for the protection of abuse victims. sometimes vents about her trauma. always reblogs little my’s meme posts and is a proud and strong memer herself.