I want to share my super-quick protein mug
cake dinner with you!
- 1 cat (or more)*
- 1 banana, mashed (I never wait for them to fully ripe, but you can)
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp milk (I use soy/coconut/almond, whatever I have)
- 1 scoop (25g) protein powder (I use whey, vanilla flavoured, doesn’t get gummy texture)
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (or skip, I don’t wanna tell you how to live your life, this is just what I do)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- cinnamon, vanilla/chocolate extract
Mix everything together, pour into a BIG greased mug and microwave for 2,5 minutes (put the mug on a paper towel just in case it overflows - easier cleaning).
And what’s that squishy yellow stuff on top? My mom’s homemade pear jam.
*Chef’s note: you can do it without cat(s), but it won’t be as tasty.
Kcal: 358, carbs: 41 g, fat: 12 g, protein: 30 g, sugar 19 g (without the jam).