how can i even when you make me not able to can

Can we stop everything for a minute and talk about Jared’s and Jensen’s acting? Sure we can.

There’s no such thing as a surprise when it comes to them being able to make me cry with a simple look and make me crack laughing with a simple move but anyways I still find their acting mesmerizing. 

Let’s start with Jensen, because he got me crying all over this scene. I couldn’t help it. (I cry a lot with SPN because of him)

{source here}

He made me feel every bit of desperation he was feeling. How you can’t remember something so simple, so yours, something that in any normal situation you could say it like you can sing your favorite song. But there’s any of that and he just makes you feel it, he doesn’t even has to say it, it’s there in his eyes; how lost he feels.

And all I have to say is: Jensen, you’re definitely one of the best actors I’ve seen and it’s amazingly beautiful the way in which you can get to people’s feelings with your expressions.

That said, now Jared. (I cry a lot with SPN because of this bitch, too

{source here

I’ve been all emotional because of Sam in countless times, Jared gives such expression to Sam that you can’t help yourself.

I was as worried as Sam at this moment and even though I saw Dean’s words as a joke I was totally lost and trying to keep calm but no can do, this is Supernatural we’re talking about. Sam’s expressions here say so much, him shaking his head, him looking away, the little smile he makes, the sigh of relief, the way his eyes look watery. He was going to loose it if the counterspell didn’t work. It’s seen that he can’t lose Dean, not like that, not again. He goes with “not funny” but you gotta see it in his face, you gotta hear it in his voice. Is such a strong feeling kinda like he was making me feel it.

Jared, you’re freaking gold and you never fail to amaze me, you never fail to make me feel every single thing Sam feels. 

Honestly, I’ve gotta thank the world for having such great actors as Jared and Jensen to play the characters I love the most because clearly without them I wouldn’t have fallen in love with the Winchesters. Thanks for,  and to, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. 

This is a love letter for someone who don’t know me at all. I wish I could see how stunningly beautiful you are today. I wish to see you somewhere in an unexpected time. When we’re both slowly walking and treasuring each and everything that surrounds us. I wish to hear how wonderful your day was and what makes it even more special. I wish you can tell me all the things that bother your mind.

This is an apologetic letter for someone who don’t know me at all. I’m sorry I couldn’t go there and give you a tight hug and tell you that everything is going to be alright. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to block your way and smile at you and make the corniest joke that’ll make your stomach ache from laughter. I’m sorry if my words can’t lessen the pain you’re feeling right now. I’m sorry that some people doesn’t feel sorry at all—for the bad things that they have done to you. I’m sorry if there were no stars and moon tonight. I’m sorry if life is hard and the world seems to suffocate you.

This is a gratitude letter for someone who don’t know me at all. Thank you for being there when no one else seems to pay attention at everything I wrote. Thank you for listening to each and every little words I say. Thank you for not giving up on life and for doing everything you can just to reach all of your dreams. Thank you for saying “hi” and “hello”. Thank you for asking me if everything’s fine and if life’s kind to me. Thank you for breathing and existing in this world. I just wanted to say thank you so much for being so special and unique, that you give another meaning to the life that I am living. I am so thankful and glad that you’re still fighting and you’re proving that you’re brave enough to hold on. You’re strong enough to keep moving on.

—  ma.c.a // A Letter For You

Haise’s Birthday Poem begins with the lines [x]:

“Someone said this:
“Even if you have no memories of being loved, for as long as you have memories of loving someone, you can continue to live.”

…But how is someone who has never been loved be capable of loving someone else?

A child who wasn’t able to receive the minimal love they required at the time they needed it the most will continue to gaze at the illusion of affection and never know how to love until the day they die.

Well, how about me? Can I continue to live?”

Furuta grew up without love, surrounded by the products of Tsuneyoshi’s fucked up harem. The only person who seems to have shown any affection at all for him, as seen in the flashback in this chapter, is Rize. Rize who cared if he died when she ate him. Rize who played with him. Rize, whose fate he was fully aware of. Who he saved, because at some point, or maybe deep down still, he understood that that fate is wrong. She was the only thing he had, and he let her go, for her sake.

In this explanation to Kaneki, he mentions explicitly that as a child, he had these childish ideas of love and marriage in the future for them. Things he gave up for her safety from the men of the main Washuu house.

Even when he’s being crude and creepy, talking about Rize having all of those children for him, he references 101 Dalmatians. A Disney movie. And one with some of the healthiest romances, both between the dogs and the humans.

Even now, he’s looking at a Disney movie where two dogs snuggle each other. Where these two dogs have 15 puppies who they risk their lives to save. And who adopt 84 other puppies who would otherwise be dead. When you think about him as someone who grew up surrounded by who knows how many half-siblings, in the Garden like he did - this is basically him saying he wants a Disney Romance.

Which is not to say that the way he’s speaking isn’t terrible. That the tropes he’s using aren’t horrible and misogynistic. They are. Furuta, as he always has, is falling back on farce and drama, on systems of power that he himself as already explicitly told you he condemns. Furuta switches between honest and lying, between truth and exaggeration, between real emotion and fake dramatic flare over and over.

He speaks in this weird mix between a cynical jaded, crude adult, and a desperate, sad, idealistic, stubborn child. Like with his big speech to Eto about V in 66, I think this chapter he is mixing truth and fiction. Sometimes strategically, sometimes just because.

@linkspooky​ pointed out to me that it almost seems that the more honest he’s being, the less of his face is shown. Times when he’s really approaching sincerity and seriousness, he’s shown from the side.

Where as most of the time, he’s hidden under his flare and his masks and his drama.

Furuta, for all his fake emotion, is clearly uncomfortable with the real thing. Uncomfortable when people make him feel things and uncomfortable expressing emotion. Uncomfortable and unskilled and really parsing it.

Instead, he falls back on theatre and performance and lies.

When he says he couldn’t bare the thought of her having a kid after being free for so long… was he talking (just) about jealousy, or was he talking about the fact that the CCG, and thus V, was gaining on her - had almost captured her in the 6th ward and gotten Shachi in the struggle, and was well on their way to tracking her down again? Was he talking about not wanting her to be free, or about after all that time, still not being able to accept the idea of her being recaptured by V and used by the Washuu men like that.

He used her too, of course - and brutally. I think he was mad at her not only for wasting the freedom he helped her win, for almost getting caught again - but also because he still cares. And he doesn’t want to still care about her. So he punished her for his own feelings. Furuta is… not a fan of his own feelings. And he’s childish.

Its not an excuse for what he did to her, but I do think he acted when he did, if not the way he did, because if he hadn’t, there was a very real chance she’d have returned to her old fate. And that, he could not abide. Even now.

What he did, to Rize, in taking her power and undergoing that surgery himself, in killing off all the Washuu, taking leadership of the CCG - he gives multiple reasons for it even in this one conversation with Kaneki. On the one hand, in his proposal to Kaneki, he sets up a clear role for himself - as a villain to unite ghouls and humans against (Kaneki’s team, rather than the CCG and Clowns in this case) and introduces it as a big production, culminating in his own, rather than Kaneki’s death - ever suicidal as he is.

But explicitly, he also claims that people don’t need reasons for what they do. He also claims that he is doing what he wants to do, and that he is doing what he wanted to do as a child.

I think all of these have a grain of truth to them. He talks in such a way that mixes narratives, mixes truth and fiction, and sometimes just because its easier to talk with (half)fake emotion than real ones.

I think that Furuta, the nearly 6 year old child wants to destroy the toxic terrible “family” that used and abused him, and create in its place a 101 Dalmations style family, with him and Rize as Pongo and Perdita. A big loving, new Washuu family. This part of Furuta doesn’t care about ghouls or humans or Kaneki Ken or Eto Yoshimura or any of that at all.

But Furuta is also an adult, and became one probably much too quickly, if he knew what awaited Rize and helped her escape because if it. And the Adult Furuta knows he can’t have any of that. That Rize forgot about him and doesn’t love him back and that he burned that bridge by dropping those beams. His children with her are going to be via Kanou. Anything new will be born from death and fire and war. Adult Furuta has plans. Adult Furuta wants.…something… out of all of this. Some grand finale.

Part of Furuta is still that child - still wants Rize to come back to him and love him and play with him (and maybe kill him). Wants a big happy Disney ending for them. But he also knows he can never really have that. He’s known that he could never have that, because of how he was born. That’s the irony of that line, about the life he has and how he might as well. Because he was born to NEVER get what he wanted, ever. (And yet - and yet he fights back - viciously and endlessly and savagely, despite being born only to serve.) Because he has grown up now, and he’s done terrible things, and he knows that that happiness is impossible. But he’s also 6 years old and desperate and lonely.

I personally have thought for a long time that Rize is being set up as the one who will kill Furuta. I just hope (though I don’t necessarily expect) that they will get a chance to talk before it happens, or when he’s dying, or something. A chance for him to thank her for finally killing him, after all this time. A chance for him to say sorry, or not to - to say he’s glad he did it if it ended there, with him dying in her arms.

I still don’t think Furuta thinks any way about women, in general, though I understand why people see this pattern. It’s certainly a power structure highlighted by his character, either way. I think he probably has a good deal of the background misogyny of the culture and of the Washuu clan in his upbringing, but he also has a deep seeded hatred for everything about that upbringing. His understanding of things is so twisted and bent around this terrible place he was raised in, and the world he was forced to live in, that its honestly a miracle he’s still fighting for something different.

But Furuta sees every structure as a farce, as a mask, as a tool, rather than a truth. And he plays with these tropes of misogyny and discards them just as quickly. He’s making himself out to be a villain, to be crude, to be cruel. And it’s no excuse for his actions - for the very real fate Rize suffered at his hands. But he deals with Matsumae as a failed knight and a hypocrite, not as a woman. He plays with misogyny and its masks and its power system when he’s mock-flirting with Eto, but the next second he throws it away. He has no regard for masculinity or its virtues. Its a game to him. And that is a nasty and dangerous way to look at a very serious thing. Which is a great metaphor for Furuta who sees farce in everything. And is setting up a grand theater with all of Tokyo as its stage, possibly to write his own death into the final act.

“When I unveil this, won’t you come play with me?” He knows what Kaneki wants. He knows who Kaneki will save. He knows who Kaneki will kill. He still wants to die, and he seems to like the idea of dying to make things better, in a sense. And still, he’s speaking like a child. Come play, Kaneki. 

“Doesn’t it make you want to die?
If you die, you can get cured you know. (This is true.)



So if you were planning on giving me something.
In this year, I want four times more of that love or hate.



PS: (Laugh, it’s fun!)” [x]

Just a side note about that last post: I often talk about how vegetarianism/veganism are not accessible to the poor, disabled, chronically ill, PoC, etc. I think this needs to be brought up more within animal rights circles because often they are extremely militant and exclusionary to marginalized people. However, I do believe in going vegetarian/vegan if it is possible for you, or at the very least cutting out what you can. I think even the smallest steps can contribute to change and applaud anyone who is able to make an effort not to support the meat, egg, and dairy industries. (But I would never hold it against anyone who is unable to so–don’t worry, I totally got you!) 

Anyway, I sometimes struggle to balance being pro-veganism/vegetarianism but also intersectional. Whenever I post about how not everyone can be vegan, animal rights supporters tell me I’m not supporting the cause. And when I reblog pro-vegan posts, I get other folks telling me that not everyone can be vegan (which I understand, trust me.) I don’t really know what I’m trying to say here–I’m just not sure how I can reblog animal rights stuff without having to explain my complicated relationship with the topic in full detail every single time?

salamandear  asked:

hello! this might be a dumb question, but do dogs feel jealousy? i will hopefully be getting a service dog soon to mitigate my chronic illnesses, and i'm worried about my pet dog feeling left out when i'm taking the SD everywhere with me. will she be sad that i'm spending more time with another dog, or will she be able to understand that the dog is working?

Dog can definitely get jealous and feel left-out. Even if they might not experience it exactly like we do, it manifests the same way - often with attention seeking behavior and/or misbehaving because it makes you notice them. 

It’s not an open-shut “this will be a bad thing for your pet” though. You can mitigate problems by making sure to give your non-SD lots of attention and one-on-one time when you’re not out in public, and by balancing how the SD enters your household so they’re not seen as a competitor (I would suggest working with a professional to do the transition to set it up for the best success possible). Basically, yes, it can happen, but it’s not guaranteed and if a SD will help you function, you shouldn’t write off the option because you’re worried about your current pet. 

SHINee’s Reaction to you Being able to Cook/Bake well

   Request:  Hi, can I get a SHINee reaction where their girlfriend can cook really amazing food and desserts and they taste her stuff for the first time. I have a passion for cooking and baking so I wanted this one to be relatable lol. Thank you!! - Anon


Minho: As soon as you bake or cook for him once that’s it it’s over. He starts constantly asking you to make things for him, using aegyo to do it.

“Jagiya… Will you bake some cookies for me?”

Originally posted by mintokkies

Taemin: When you make him brownies one day he is blown away at how good they are and won’t stop gushing about it.

“I think I love you even more now… Please bake me some more.”

Originally posted by mintokkies

Onew: When he finds out you can cook well he is ecstatic and loves every time you make him something.

“Does that mean I’ll get lots of sweets from now on?”

Originally posted by jonghyuns-flat-ass

Jonghyun: Is super happy you can bake and cook, but knows he’s going to gain so much weight because of it.

“There go my abs…”

Originally posted by mintokkies

Key: I nothing, but happy that you can cook and bake and is always asking you to make him stuff

“Jagiya this is amazing, please bake more for me!”

Originally posted by keyeomi

> Woozi once told DK to shut up when he was being loud but felt so bad about hurting his feelings he bought him a small gift afterwords

> Woozi is incredibly modest. When asked about how many songs he had, he got shy; always gets flustered when members compliment him; when he talked in his self cam he was very casual about his work.

> Though he’s accomplished/is capable of doing many things, he doesn’t really bring it up until somebody else does. Even when you can see how happy he is to show he’s able to do a lot (Ex. When Joshua was listing out the best members at English) he still doesn’t go on and on about it in seriousness, only does it when he’s joking.

> He can play the guitar, piano, and clarinet. He can rap, sing,and is also a pretty good dancer. Besides pop music/rap, he can also do classical.

> He never seems to be satisfied with already doing a lot, he uses his past accomplishments to motivate him to do more and be better.  It’s always, “Yes I can do this, this, and that but I want to be able to___.”

> Woozi buys food for the other members/pays for them but never mentions it until another member does. Even then he still brushes it off, gets quiet, or plays it down

> snappity thing Woozi does with his fingers

> Woozi feels as if Seventeen’s future depends on him, works alone until 6 a.m. sometimes later because of this. Has a lot of stress/anxiety/sadness/fear and bottles it away from his coworkers. Never says it’s a big deal.

> He has to deal with people, including fans and trainees, constantly bringing up his height. People often think he must be easily pushed over and/or weak because of his height, and he probably over-compensates with seriousness every now and then because of it.

>  had to deal with low self esteem issues. Didn’t think he was attractive and was also doubtful of his singing abilities. 

> Woozi, a seemingly more reserved/private person, was put in a group where he had to constantly be around twelve other people w/ 12 different personalities and habits.

> Woozi has to deal with those twelve other people + fans sometimes misinterpreting his actions as mean or rude, causing him to feel bad or even more frustrated

> He’s probably forced outside of his comfort zone a lot for the sake of promotions

> Lee Jihoon/Woozi is a pretty neat guy

I never thought I’d be in a long distance relationship, but it’s crazy how FATE can bring two people  together. It’s hard, one of the hardest things ever but the 158 miles of distance is so little compared to how much you mean to me. The nights in bed alone when all I want to do is look into your eyes and tell you I love you but instead I’m looking at you over skype on a computer screen, the times when I’m having a bad day when all I need is a cuddle but a phone call is all we can do, the times when I go out with my friends when I just wish you were here with me making memories. But all these things are what make them so much more special when they happen. Being able to cherish every single second I get with you and never take, even the simplest of things for granted. You don’t only bring out the best in me but also the worst, the worst being that I can be angry, sad and stubborn when times get hard but I mean it all with love, care and support for you and I will fight for you forever.

You are my everything and I promise to be yours, I promise to give you everything you deserve. I can’t wait to spend my life with you, I love you X  @fvvck–it

anonymous asked:

4 from the first list, 7 from the second with Hotch please!!

4 - soulmate au
7 - “I can’t help it. You’re just really warm. Like a giant heater.” 

Originally posted by loveiseternalbutpainful

“Y/N, sweetheart, if you get any closer, you’ll be sitting on me.”

The flatness of Aaron’s tone made you laugh, but you didn’t make a move to back away. “I can’t help it. You’re just really warm. Like a giant heater.”

His chest inflated and deflated with a heavy sigh. You could feel how content he was; it was almost tangible. Maybe it was the bond that was building between you two. Soon enough, you’ll be able to sense what he’s feeling, even when he’s across the country. “Yeah, well, your toes are cold. Warm them somewhere else.”

Again, his words made you laugh. But Aaron wasn’t serious. As evidence of that, his arm draped over your shoulders, and the two of you laid like that until finally falling asleep.

Drabbles are closed

FRAGMENTS.

i. 

i just want to be able to find beauty in me, where he does- my skin scars in places where love couldn’t reach it, and i thought that meant, that it just couldn’t fit; i’m scared of the permanence on my stomach, and of how the mirror looks back at me / will the mirror ever look back at me, like he does ?

ii.
how do i forgive myself for the wounds i can’t admit to? how do i say i’m sorry for not loving you like i should have; he tells me to let her breathe, but what do i do with my faulty lungs and shaky hands, that don’t even wrap around me? how do i make peace with the tenderness of my skin when i can’t even touch it; how am i supposed to say any of this without hurting ?

iii. 
there’s a feeling of loss in my bones, that i cannot explain; the paint from the soles of my feet seems to have washed off, and my dear love for language has turned away; this feels like re-reading letters from a lost love / i don’t want to smell like dried rose petals. 

iv.
how do i forgive myself for the words i wasted on vandals and plunderers, and write again? how to i drain myself of the ruins, and still be pure enough to hold flowers in my belly for him ? how do i use the same canvas, the same ink, for the man with my golden mouth ? how do i love my words again?

v.
he is the sun in my mouth, and i am burning brighter than i ever have; there’s  a lake in my chest, that’s constantly overflowing, and i’m drowning in oneness with a god; my rosary tongue repeating his name, as he writes mine in love / in blood- my art fails in comparison to everything- and here i stand to give him something greater than myself, when he already has everything.

10 things you should know before you say you love me:
1. I cry when I get angry
2. If I see a dog when we’re walking down the street, I will stop to pet it. Please let me.
3. I can’t cook, but I can eat
4. I will sometimes write you love letters that don’t make sense; read them anyway. They’re the only way I’ll be able to tell you how much I love you.
5. I will have days where I am too sad to get out of bed, or even talk to you. You don’t have to do anything, just kiss me and let me know you’re there. I’ll be okay eventually. 
6. My laugh is really loud and obnoxious, I hope you don’t get embarrassed by it.
7. I’m stubborn. It’ll be really difficult for you to win an argument against me.
8. I will want to show you off. To my family, to my friends, to my coworkers, to anyone who will listen.
9. Silly animation movies are my favorite. I will make you go to the movie theater with me to see them.
10. I’ll never get tired of  touching, kissing you.
—  10 things you need to know before you say you love me

anonymous asked:

Loved him for months he loved me too suddenly he stopped talking to me I saw him making out with another girl yesterday.I saw this coming but it hurts so much

You’re right, it does it hurt, a lot even if you did see it coming, you’re never really prepared for how bad it feels. It’s probably going to hurt for a while and sadly I can’t tell you when it will stop hurting but I can tell you that this horrible heart-wrenching feeling that you’re experiencing right now will pass, it won’t last forever (nothing ever does).

Not that long ago I was in your position and I was devastated, I couldn’t breathe without feeling like there was shards of glass in my lungs. It was horrible, I couldn’t think of him without crying and I didn’t think I would ever be able to think about what we had and not cry. I reread our texts and cried, I thought about him with someone else and cried and long story short I cried at everything and when I look back at it now I probably didn’t handle it in the best way so I’m going to give you some advice that I wish someone had given me at the time.

Delete your messages because you know that you’ll end up reading them again when your sad and lonely, you shouldn’t torture yourself like that. What you two had was nice at the time but now it’s gone so please don’t try and relive the special moments by studying every single soppy message he sent you, his words may have been beautiful but they were empty.

Cry, cry until you don’t think it’s possible to cry anymore and then stop. Wipe your eyes, wash your face and do something that will make you feel better, go for a run, have a bath, listen to your favourite song over and over again until you can see your favourite lyrics spinning around in your head. It’s okay to be sad about what’s happened, you wouldn’t be human if you weren’t sad but what’s not okay is to dwell on what’s happened, you can’t mope about all day and feel bad about yourself, you’re better than that and you know it.

Realise that although what happened feels like the worst thing ever in reality it’s not. You lost someone who didn’t actually deserve to be a part of your amazing and wonderful life. You lost someone who couldn’t appreciate just how brilliant you are. Now let’s think about what you didn’t lose. You didn’t lose someone who was so madly in love with you that the thought of spending one day without you is unimaginable, never mind the rest of their life. You didn’t lose someone who would do anything to keep you. You didn’t lose someone who was going to change your life for the better and when you think about it like that it makes you wonder, why would you ever want someone who wasn’t absolutely crazy about you and would do anything and everything to be with you?

One day you’ll be able to think about him and not cry, you’ll think about what you both had and be grateful that it happened because it taught you that you deserve so much better. One day you’ll hear his name and your breathing won’t become shallow and you won’t feel like throwing up. One day you’ll find someone who will give you exactly what you deserve and you’ll know why all of this had to happen.

But until that day comes please just focus on improving yourself, don’t seek comfort in men who won’t appreciate you, don’t settle for anything less than you deserve because you don’t want to be alone. Surround yourself with good people, tell your family you love them and tell your friends how thankful you are for them.

I know that in life you can’t be sure about anything but I promise you that you’ll get through this, you’ll get over him and when you do it will be the best feeling in the world.

People always ask why is your best friend Alex? I told them you always been there for me, yeah, we fight. who doesn’t? It brings us closer. Sometimes we say we hate each other, but we don’t. We’ve been through a lot together. Yeah, I’ll admit you are the one I want. I’m not gonna give up just like that. I hope someday I will be able to be with you again, but stuff changes, right? If I had to say my top favorite things about you are when you are sweet, and how you stay up for me. It’s been about two years since I met you, I think? Even though you can be an ass sometimes, I still love you. Your smile is the cutest ever. I really hope next summer I can go see you and make it worth something. I’ll admit I get jealous when you are dating other girls cause I’ve always liked you but I hope things go good for us. Nothing can ruin our friendship!
—  J.L.G// Jasmine sent me a letter then we were supposed to meet up but I found out from your mom that you have killed yourself just before few days before I was supposed to meet you halfway. I dont know what happened.

@crankgameplays
To the loud blue boy💙,
Your videos make me laugh and smile when I can barely breathe and I’m so proud of us for how the channel has grown and proud of how you’ve been able to connect to your viewers on an individual level, not always easy to do. I consider you more of a best friend rather than guy a guy on a screen with games. You’re always here when nobody else is and you’ve helped calm me down in dangerous situations without even knowing it. You’ve saved my life and continue to do so on bad nights, which are frequent. Thank you so much. I love you with all I have left, which isn’t much. And I can’t wait to see what you have waiting ahead of you, I know you deserve every bit of it. Keep up the amazing work. And please don’t forget about me.

And please guys, don’t repost. I want him to see this as my original post.

Why do you draw the evanuris like this?

Been receiving a slew of private messages about my depictions of the elven Evanuris, when we know through Solas that they were most like just regular-looking elves in really pimped out outfits. Elves like Solas, you know.

Why? Because it bores me. Because they started out as spirits as anyone else, but no one gets to elevate themselves to true or false godhood without making decisions and sacrifices that would shape them, taint them even. Because they can shapeshift into dragons, so why shouldn’t they be also able to appear as fair and elven? But shed the glamour and one can see how pleas of supplicants and ages of belief of followers would’ve changed then. And why not add the spirit aspect to it? They too an be changed drastically when their purpose is being distorted, and though the ancient elves were more than Fade-trapped spirits, people with such magic, emotional connections, and dependence on both, would result in changes.

I know I’m not going to get a canon-monstrous evanuri. I’ve a stinkin’ suspicion that since Razikale and Lusacan are still not woken and Solas’ big deeds never go without fuck-ups, we’re going to get to see Falon’din and Dirthamen and they’re probably going to be very pretty, elven-shaped and the fandom will choke on all of the ships.

But one can still dream of monstrous, misshapen by the void and eons evanuris, can she not? 

Watch on poetrystudios.tumblr.com

I am Afraid of cops, I dont care what color they are. They are vicious People now. RACIST and they are killing us and getting away with it. I have seen cops do horrible things as a child growing and get away with it. I HAVE SEEN THEM TO TELL ME TO MY FACE they would murder someone I know cuz they looking for them. You know what happened when we went to report it..NOTHING!!! We are not protected by these satans. That’s how they make me feel like they are satan himself. A gun was almost pulled out on me in Atl for routine traffic stop. You can not trust these people. They are horribly protected against innocent people by the judicial system and they will take your life over money. You dont have to be a criminal for them to take your life and murder you. We as a people should be able to protect ourselves from these perpertraitors that pretend to hold us safe anymore. You can’t even report a crime being done to you anymore with out fear of them locking you up or killing you. Stand and be a witness against these people. Quit letting these people murder us. Stay away from them. So you wont be thrown away for money or killed for accidentally trusting them.

Made with Instagram
ADHD Tip #7

When scheduling long term projects, break work down into time sections instead of goals. (ie “I will work for one hour” instead of “I will finish 3 pages of my paper ”). Breaking things down into time sections makes them less overwhelming and easier to start because you know exactly what is expected of you. It a lot easier to say,” I will concentrate for 45 minutes today” instead of “I will finish my poster today which could take me anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours.”  Even people with ADHD can have a perfectionist streak and sometimes this lead us to think “Well I’m not going to be able to finish it so I may as well not start it at all.” Breaking things down into time sections prevents this and you may even be surprised with how much work you can accomplish in a few hours.

Being insecure 24/7 is one of the worst feelings. Not being able to feel comfortable when other people take pictures of you. How many times can I say “I don’t look good today”. Not even being able to show my full face on a FaceTime call. It sucks feeling like this. Not that I have serious issues, but these days, looks are so important. Why does everything have to be about that sometimes. Why can’t someone be beautiful for having a kind heart and doing nice things or even making a person laugh? It just sucks feeling like this sometimes

3

Here’s another little tip I learnt from the Guidebook for what you can do when you’re a bit broke in your game…

In Trio of Towns, you will be able to send everyone including your parents and little sister a letter (with or without present attached) after your 1st Autumn day and if you happen to have less than 20000G in your wallet, a new mail subject will be available when you choose about what to write in a letter to your family: 生活が苦しいです which can be translated as  ‘Life is hard’ and also ’I can’t make my ends meet’.

Depending on which member of your family you sent this letter to, you will get a sum of money sent to you along with a letter of encouragement from that member of family after a week or so. How much money you will get will be randomly chosen from 2 different alternatives:

Darius may send you 4000G or 8000G

Marina  may send you 2000G or 4000G

Lynne may send you 1000G or 2000G

You may do this pocket money begging letter more than once as long as you have less than 20000G in your wallet when you send the letter. Also, it won’t be matter if you later have more than 20000G after you sent the letter and you will still get some little sum of money from your family next week.

min yoongi probably.....
  • Yoongi: how does jimin manage to get his hip thrusts in no more dream so prominent when he's wearing baggy ass clothes
  • Namjoon: because he's got the hips of a damn kangaroo
  • Yoongi: how does one have the hips of a kangaroo what does that even mean
  • Namjoon: you gotta have good hips to be able to carry a baby on your abdomen
  • Namjoon: plus all that hopping
  • Yoongi: that is slightly logical but it still doesn't make any damn sense
  • Namjoon: *takes a deep breath*
  • Namjoon: a kangaroo's hips are located right where the upper hind leg and spine meet. in that particular area there must be enough muscle to be able to push at 70 km/h when needed-
  • Yoongi: namjoon really
  • Namjoon: the wideness is also a trait of good hips since it can carry a larger burden of weight than smaller, more fragile hips-
  • Yoongi: okay i get it you can stop
  • Namjoon: the kangaroo has a decently wide set of hips that provide great balance between the torso and tail. they are wide enough for surface area to matter and can fit the entire body of the kangaroo itself between them-
  • Yoongi: stOP