I hate Netflix original series because they’re really good and you watch all of the episodes in one day and then you have to wait at least one year for the next season, wow that’s so rude netflix how dare you
• The cusp or beginning point of the first house is called the ascendant aka rising sign
•The sign of the ascendant,planets aspecting the ascendant,and any planet in the 1st house strongly color your physical appearance,characteristics,mannerisms,and how you normally act
•The ruling planet of the sign on the ascendant will be of much importance in your life(other than the positions of the Sun and Moon)so you need to check the house position and aspects made to said planet
•The ascendant generally rules physical appearance in terms of facial characteristics
• Other factors in the chart affect appearance such as planetary dominants,and the sign and house positions of the Sun and Moon
•Venus in the 1st house/Conjunct the ascendant and Libra/Taurus risings are more likely to have more physically pleasing/attractive faces but you do not need this placement to be physically attractive to someone-check out other placements/your synastry w/ppl 💗💗💗 P.S. Not all with said placements are guaranteed to be exceptionally attractive,they could just be gifted socially or with some other Venusian quality
•If they got Jupiter in the 1st they prolly thicc af😩💦💦
• Planetary/Sign influences in any house can be expressed in so many ways,it’s just likely that what you hear is most likely to be manifested due to them being common circumstances to occur in peoples’ lives
• I’ve read that the 1st house also affects early life and environment along with the 3rd house and 4th house,like Pluto in the 1st can manifest as one having to become self sufficient at an early age due to hardships making one somewhat of a loner while Venus in the 1st may have a more pleasant outlook on life due to peaceful early experiences
• Men with moon in the 1st(Venus can do this too) tend to have more feminine faces and/or mannerisms and vibes 🌙
• Watery placements here(Cancer/Pisces ascendants or Moon/Neptune in the 1st house) tend to soak up the emotional coloring of the atmosphere so it’s best for you bitches to imagine a white light around you as you are subject to the moods of others💦💦
• Mars in the 1st is coming to shit on all you bitches.
• Pisces ascendants/Neptune in the 1st house/ in Conjunction,Trine,Sextile to the ascendant are usually blessed with a dreamy,magnetic quality to the eyes✨☁️✨
• They say that Scorpio ascendants/ Pluto in the 1st house have penetrating stares/gazes but Ima be honest I ain’t notice none of u hoes. 😬🤗🤗
• Uranus in the 1st house is said to be hella tall but I know a lot of short bitches with Uranus in the 1st so always check how ur ascendant is aspected or if there are other planets in there
• @ayyries said it first, Capricorn risings got that resting bitch face.
•Beyoncé got a Venus-Pluto conjunction right on her Libra ascendant and Pluto tends to intensify characteristics of the sign it’s in or planets it aspects I guess u can say she’s intensely beautiful,yet dangerous woman with that Pluto up there🌷🐝🐝🐝
•Mars,Saturn, and Plutonian(also the signs ruling them) risings tend to be intimidating in certain ways like Mars is probably more intimidating in an outspoken,threatening way(@ Nicki I love u)🔥🔥🔥 while Saturn and Pluto are more intimidating in a quiet way giving them a more mysterious “fuck with me at ur own risk” vibe but sometimes these 2 are just very introverted
•Sun and Mars affecting this sector usually gives physical strength so don’t fucking trip🌚🌚
• Sun/Leo risings like @zodiacale tend to usually have really thick,beautiful hair but I’ve read that men can be prone to balding especially if the Sun is afflicted ☀️
•Taurus,Cancer,Leo,and Pisces risings are more prone towards having weight problems as well as Jupiter risings,but this is usually manifested later in life for some of them
• The asteroid Chiron is associated with ones’ most painful experiences especially in early life,as well as healing so with the 1st house, one could have some wound associated with self image,insecurities/pain related to appearance, or easily be a victim to bullying in childhood, like this all depends on circumstances in ones life
✨Quick little note: This is my first astrology post and I’d appreciate it if other astroblogs added to my notes with their own observations and/or knowledge or correct me if I’m wrong and they know more or something lol
we know there’s so much deeper to a slytherin than just snarky remarks and a jab of an insult. we know there’s a million more walls to fight through before we reach the core, the shielded fire of a slytherin; their heart, burning in ferocity as they take pride in everything they do.
we know that slytherins hold their head up high, never letting their guard down because they don’t know what they’ll do if someone taunts them, letting them make a fool of themselves.
because slytherins are just as heartless as we are; doing anything for the ones they love. they play within the rules, never bending or breaking them because they promised themselves that they will do what’s right for themselves after being ridiculed, shamed and left hanging.
because being a slytherin means working your ass off to achieve what you want, the swell of pride in your stomach after seeing your plan move with perfection.
being a slytherin means to be sharp and fast on your feet, quick and speedy and ready to run, run, run. because all you ever do is hide from the monsters and pray that someone else will slay them for you. because you are still a normal human being.
but being a slytherin means shattering one of your precious rules to help out a friend, to make them happy because you are loyal and you pick your companions wisely.
because being a slytherin means being a bitch and dropping the people who are toxic in your lives, because you know you deserve better.
being a slytherin means that you are the person people go to when they’re in need of a fighter, a person who doesn’t back down from danger because you will protect them because you are fierce and you will not step away from a challenge if it’s for someone you care for.
being a slytherin means ending the relationship first or never starting it at all because you don’t want to feel weak, you don’t want to cry when everything finishes. because you’d rather feel nothing than lose everything.
because a slytherin is sharp clothing, tight jeans and a wicked smirk, but it is also a fierce longing for everyone you care for to be safe. an ambition to keep your rules straight and to abide them so your life isn’t messy and it’s organized and neat.
because being a slytherin means sacrificing your own feelings to watch your beloved be happy, careful to overstep because you don’t want to lose something you never had in the first place.
The project I worked, Pig: The Dam keepers is now online in Hulu Japan. I was a lead animator on the project, and it is by far my favorite project I have worked on so far. Tonko House is definitely my favorite place to work at. Having Dice Tsutsumi and Robert Kondo was awesome. Erick Oh is the chillest and the coolest director I’ve had. I was also featured in a making of clip here! I am the dude that appears on the monitor. It also features a clip I animated!
It’s only available in Japan right now, but hopefully there will be news of an english release. The japanese did a fantastic job cleaning up our rough animation! Hopefully I’ll be able to show more animation I did from it.
The way I describe the show is that it’s a mixture of Pocoyo, Winnie the Pooh, and a bit of Ghibli.