1. Who’s one celebrity you look up to?
I have so many but I can’t even think right now but I’ll go with my current fav celebs at the moment: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Danniel Radcliffe, and Emma Watson’s personalities are fantastic and I love how down to earth they are
2. Who’s one person you know in real life that you look up to?
Honestly I’d say my mom
3. What’s one food or food combination that you like that most people consider strange?
I’m a really picky eater, so I don’t think I eat food that’s really strange, but I do like to put mustard on a lot of things
4. What’s one TV show that you thought was cancelled too early?
Arrested Development (but isn’t there a movie or miniseries coming up so GOOD)
5. If you could be any fictional book character, who would you like to be?
Honestly I’d say Hermione Granger. To have her smarts and bravery would be amazing (not to mention her fabulous hair) AND GOING TO HOGWARTS
6. What one song do you want to be played at your funeral?
I’m not dying because I have hidden horcruxes so NO SONG FOR ME (not but I hate thinking about this)
7. If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose?
I honestly like my name, and couldn’t really see myself as anything else
8. You have the house to yourself for a whole weekend. What do you do?
Play music really loud, sing really loud, and dance in the kitchen while I’m getting food
9. What’s the most embarrassing song on your ipod?
THAT CALL ME MAYBE SONG THAT I CAN’T GET OUT OF MY HEAD
10. If you could plan a perfect date with your celebrity crush, what would you do?
A perfect date would be not fainting when they make eye contact with me
11. What’s the first thing you remember saving up your own money to buy?
Those sky flyer dolls or w/e omg does anyone remember them