What she means: House Tyrell is the second most powerful house in all of Westeros, from the amount of gold they have, to their massive armies which are easily supported by their gold. They still have a number of powerful members of their family even with Margaery and Loras dead. In addition to that they have spies, bards, etc, all over the seven kingdoms just like everyone else. Casterly Rock is incredibly far away from High Garden and there’s no way in hell that pretty much the entire Lannister army would march all the way to the Tyrell’s capital in High Garden with literally nobody noticing; and even if they got there the Tyrell’s army isn’t exactly non-existant. To fight them the Lannister’s would’ve easily sacrificed such a large amount of their forces making their chances against Daenerys almost negligible, all the while making Kings Landing and other Lannister controlled territory so incredibly weak that Daenerys could’ve waltzed into Kings Landing without shedding a single civilian blood drop. On top of that Olenna is one of the most incredibly intelligent and powerful characters on the entire show and wouldn’t have been eliminated from this unrealistic attack, and she also has more than a single castle she could’ve retreated to. Also Euron’s fleet just appeared out of nowhere with zero warning as well? Just like in the fight with the sand snakes? Where he defeated three of the show’s most powerful women at once? All of this has but one explanation: Sloppy storytelling
Friendship between a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw would include
• the perfect duo.
• helping the slytherin with homework.
• the slytherin standing up to bullies.
• the slytherin never expresses feelings.
• the ravenclaw not really caring.
• knows how much they mean.
• the slytherin not caring about status.
• defending the ravenclaw from snape.
• sarcastic remarks here and there.
• witty comebacks.
• annoying the shit out of each other.
• trash talking each other face to face.
• if fighting don’t bother trying to solve it.
• you’ll only get hurt.
• verbally and physically.
• jinxing each other.
• if serious, blood might be spilled.
• hexes flying everywhere.
• teachers trying to break them apart.
• only for them to getting hexed as well.
• making up after a week or two.
• late night studying.
• the ravenclaw doing all the work.
• the slytherin eating while watching.
• “don’t you want to help?”
• “i am, i’m observing.”
• “with your mouth stuffed?”
• “that’s how i observe the best!”
• sneaking into each others dorms.
• close with the other’s family.
• all in all the perfect friendship that no one really understands but admires.
Reading hp and the half blood prince and then I get to the part where Bill gets attacked and has a scar and molly just jumps in saying “oh well I guess that’s the wedding cancelled” and all I think is fleur looking her dead in the eye and saying “I think the fuck not” just this girl is amazing don’t think she’s some stuck up bitch cause she’s just amazing and I love her
i’m trying to love the shattered window of myself: the hands: the rocks: the broken religion left behind: my inheritance is a body of vandalized cathedrals: light me on fire: strip my god from my breath: watch as i dance amidst the flames:
George Abraham, from “Apology,” published in Tin House