So, as some may have seen from my header pic, I have been working on cross-stitching the four Hogwarts House crests. I found a pattern online, but it wasn’t very good, so I’ve been making and re-making each crest, trying to find where the problems were and how to fix them. At the end of last semester, I finalized the last one (Slytherin). I then discovered that, though I’d made all four, for various reasons I no longer had all four, and I didn’t have any of them in their final versions (which only exist on paper), and thus I set out to remedy this, and make the whole set one last time.
This is the second of the four, and the one I have now made the most times: my house, Hufflepuff. I ended up making this one twice in two month, since one of the guys in the play I was in wanted me to make one for his daughter’s Christmas present. I then made this one for myself. Except for the grey of the badger’s fur being too light for my taste (looks like barely off-white in most lights) I’m quite happy with the end result!