1. Adam Day, 5SOS’ music teacher, previously revealed that Michael Clifford showed so much ambition from his early start. “Michael always said to me. ‘I’m going to be a superstar one day,’” he told Rolling Stone mag.
2. One of his favourite bars is The Nice Guy in Los Angeles
3. A few of Michael’s celeb friends are Nick Jonas and Jessica Origliasso of The Veronicas.
4. Unlike bandmate Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford likes to write darker songs like “Jet Black Heart.”
5. In fact, Ash said that Michael hated the hook in their first big single, “She Looks So Perfect.”
6. For his 20th birthday party, he borrowed a house in Beverly Hills and was kicked out of the crib in the early morning hours. Will he be able to top that this year?
7. Michael has a dog named Federer, but he only sees him a few times a year when he goes back to his parents’ home in Australia.
8. Michael suffers from a mild depression, but is all about focusing on things that make him happy.
9. With that said, he feels a bit like an advocate for mental health.
10. Despite meeting his bandmates at a Christian private school in Sydney, he doesn't attend church anymore.
11. Michael used to listen to Prince as a child, thanks to his dad.
12. He once got into a fight with James Corden during the filming of the host’s late night show. Apparently, the band kept stepping on the comedian’s lines, which caused the host to lash out on the guitarist.
13. According to Michael, his grandma sends him the worst Christmas presents every year. “My grandma buys a lot of gifts, but gets me the same shampoo every year. I don't like it. Enough with the Black Suede. I'm done with it,” he joked.
14. He's actually lost some hearing in his right ear because of screaming fans.
15. Michael first started playing guitar because he was absolutely obsessed with “Guitar Hero”.
16. He has reportedly said that he’s open to dating fans.
17. Michael’s a big fan of patterned underwear. We imagine he looks perfect standing there…
18. He’s eagerly looking forward to the release of “Final Fantasy XV”. Clearly, Michael’s a huge fan of the video game series-he even has a ‘Final Fantasy” tattoo.
19. Even with over 7.4 million followers on Twitter, Michael admitted that he isn’t the best at using the social platform.
20. Just like the rest of us, he lives for the Netflix’s “Stranger Things”.
21. Over the summer, as part of their Sounds Live Feels Live world tour, Michael and the rest of 5SOS sold out Madison Square Garden in New York City.
hoje eu to triste então decidi fazer uns icon pra esquece o motivo da minha tristeza,então,fiz icon da Darla dos batutinhas,se vocês nunca assistiram vao assisti agora porque o flme é supimpa !! fiz icons da Matilda (acho que todos já assistiram né) ,,fiz da irmãs olsen,e vários outros aí…… gente,por favor dêem like porque se não eu desanimo :( (oucréditos no meu twitter troyesivwan) e eu não consegui ativar a ask,então se vocês quiserem fazer algum pedido podem mandar mensagem no meu twitter ou em anonimo no meu tumblr bloodtrouble (se caso vcs forem timido ne rsrsrsrs) mas dps eu ativo a ask aqui,,, outro recadinho rsrsrsrs,eu não faço icon de demi lovata,de selena gomez,de justinb nem de onedirectio,nem de nada desse tipo,,se quiserem algo de alguma série (que não seja teenwollf e tvd) pode pedir,,se quiserem icons da halsey do troye,da lana etc,vamo que vamo,,,não tenho nada contra a esses artistas (até porque sou fã de alguns) mas é que icon deles vc encontra em toda parte,meu objetivo aqui é ajudar os fã de melanie de lana de halsey,que nunca conseguem achar um icon ou uma header descente,então é isso aí.
eu ainda estou tremulo por causa do clipe de youth arghhhh
gente,,,eu sei que vcs deve tá se perguntando porquÊ fiz esses icons,mas é que sério gente,,,essas crianças fizeram os melhores filmes do mundo!!teve bonus de as patricinhas de beverly hills pra vcs n ficarem bolados,mas relevem,ficaram uma graçinha :(
antes de tudo,vou indicar tres musicas maravilhosas pra vcs escutarem porque sim
18,000-square-foot Beverly Hills home once owned by comedian Danny
Thomas has hit the market with a quiet ask price of $135 million, making
it the second-most expensive home for sale in Los Angeles.