My work with Elsa last year was some of my favorite. I was very happy to shoot at her beautiful home this year. It does not surprise me at all she keeps landing not just modeling jobs but a number of acting roles. Elsa is incredibly bright and really needs almost no direction. She is something special and it always feels like an honor to work with her.
We spent a few days in Koh Lanta Yai, an island off the coast of Krabi in Thailand. It was early October and it was still raining every day as the monsoon runs until November. However, there was a day that it didn’t rain, and boy did we get lucky!…
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS A REALLY QUICK TRANSLATION AND MAY CONTAIN SOME ERRORS.
*Protagonist A second year high school student who moved into the outer urban areas of Tokyo in spring. He lives and works in a coffee shop in a run-down district, owned by an acquaintance. (This may be the coffeeshop seen in the trailer?) The Protagonist and his friends bond over things they have in common, such as the fact that none of them really has a ”Place to call home” anymore and such.
*Persona ”Arséne” The Protagonist’s own, exclusive Persona. Any connection to the famous Phantom Thief of the same name are yet unknown.
*)Screen Shots: Aside from screenshots from the trailer, there are also images of the portagonists standing in a crowded train, or a battle scene in which the enemy is taken under crossfire. You can see in these screenshots that the onomatopoeia for Persona Summoning Cut-Ins was changed from ”Ka-!” to ”Bucchi!”
Interview with Hashino Katsura
* The development is currently in the endspurt, and the point where everything comes together and reaches the desired end-quality is in sight. He asks us to remain patient for the release for a little longer.
* The negative baggage of modern society is the plot’s centerpiece. After finishing the game, players are supposed to feel optimistic about themselves and their ability to change something in their lives.
* (2 out of 5 of the released promotional images are supposed to have the protagonist in his thief costume on them according to what is written, but no matter how I count it, the number doesn’t add up.)[Translator’s note: Unsure about this one, kinda translated this point from gut feeling]
* Hashino wanted to use this game as a chance to explore what would happen if a classical Phantom Thief appeared in today’s society, and how this thief would change society.
* Unlike the P3 and P4 Protagonists, P5’s Protagonist carries a certain problem around in him. Is the scene where you see him imprisoned symbolic for his mentality?
* The question of what happens to a Phantom Thief after he received attention is central to the plot.
* The two people and the cat you see in the trailer are met rather early in the game. The two kids have their own issues to deal with, but the cat is a miraculous shapeshifter who plays a key-role in the plot.
* The ”ice scating scene” was a proposal of the animation director (It’s revealed the animation was done by Production I.G.)
* The battle system remains turn based, however, it was altered to feel more involving, playful and exciting.
* It was very troublesome to portray all the numerous Personas in modern HD graphics.
* There is a reason that some of the enemies appear to be Personas, said reason has yet to be revealed. Also unrevealed remains the terrain in which the characters fight this time around.
* While there will be automatically generated elements, the main part of the tale will take place on prepared stages with their own, special gimmicks.
* The characters all have specific long-distance weapons that act as their ”gun”. They also have individual short-range weapons. The guns aren’t real firearms, but there is a reason that they receive the power to cause real damage, which will eventually be explained.
* Apparently, strengthening your relationships with allies around the city will improve your performance in battle?
* There will be a System similar to Social Links, which will be revealed in soon-to-come future news, however, rather than being a mere power-up, it was made more ”open” to improve the player’s enjoyment.
Interview with Soejima
* It’s strongly implied that the protagonist’s sweet, docile appearance is an intentional facade.
* The logo was designed to express the youth of today’s times, which can change many things with force and speed.
*The great challenge with Arséne’s design was to match classic elements of the character he was named for with more fresh, stylish elements. His cape doubles as wings and expresses the freedom of the Phantom Thief, who can go to places no normal person can ever reach.
Princess Jaehaera Targaryen was the daughter of Aegon II Targaryen and his sister-wife and Queen Helaena Targaryen, and the first wife and queen of her cousin Aegon III Targaryen. Jaehaera had a twin brother, Jaehaerys Targaryen, and a younger brother, Maelor Targaryen. The dragon Morghul was bound to her. She was born tiny and slow to grow. She is described as a sweet and simple girl at the time of the Dance of the Dragons.
Jaehaera was present in the Tower of the Hand when Blood slew her twin. Prince Jaehaerys. Prior to the boy’s death, as the queen prevaricated, Cheese warned her to make a choice soon, before Blood grew bored and raped Jaehaera. Following the deaths of her parents, brothers, and uncles in the Dance and the victory of the blacks, Jaehaera was married to her cousin King Aegon III Targaryen as part of the peace agreement. Since she was eight years old at the time of the marriage and Aegon was eleven, it was not consummated. Two years after her marriage, Jaehaera died when she reportedly threw herself from Maegor’s Holdfast and was impaled on the spikes of the dry moat below. She lived for a half hour in agony before her death. With her ended the line of the marriage of King Viserys I Targaryen and his second wife, Alicent Hightower.