Can you please make Rakuzan headcanons about: (1)their wedding,(2)dealing with their s/o's pregancy? Thank you very much!!
RAKUZAN HEADCANONS // WEDDING [There will be another post on s/o pregnancy since this one got very long.]
- The wedding venue is extremely fancy and luxurious. The ceremony is placed within a traditional setting (because the Akashi family, I would imagine, is very traditional). The reception, however, is in an enclosed area in one of the mountains.
- Lots of string lights and velvet! It’ll be a fall wedding, so it’s not too hot or cold.
- Akashi enjoys the maroon color scheme, so he wears a burgundy suit and his groomsmen wear gray.
- Akashi lets you plan the wedding because he’s a gentleman who LOVES to please you even if he can easily afford a wedding planner.
- ACTUALLY, every little thing goes through you, and then through Akashi because he enjoys making everything perfect.
- Akashi lowkey cried inside his mind when he saw you on your wedding day because he thought you were SO beautiful in your traditional garb.
- “I’m so lucky,” he whispered to himself, and Kuroko overheard and sniggered. Then, Akashi turned beet red af.
- Wedding would be in a nice hotel banquet room, and everything is SILVER decorated because Mibuchi is all about aesthetics.
- He wears a brilliant white suit, with purple accents, and is just overjoyed with happiness that he is getting married.
- He goes around to the guests, saying things like “I’m getting married today!” and basically jumping around and twirling.
- Mibuchi and you planned the wedding a year in advance and you both were REALLY into the color scheme, but let the wedding planner take care of the little details.
- You both picked out a simple white cake with purple roses (because y’all super fancy) and Mibuchi makes the photographer take a TON of pictures of you both in front of it before it gets eaten.
- Mibuchi teared up hardcore during the vows, but he calmed himself down during the reception and even did some jokes!!!
- This cutie planned a wedding surprise with some bridesmaids and groomsmen and surprised you with a mini-flash mob.
- Hayama was super psyched about the honeymoon, rather than the wedding ceremony because he is an impatient child and only wants to have fun, and weddings are always a drag.
- You made your ceremony very short and extended the reception (which took place outside in a secluded flower field)
- All the signs and name placards were wooden with beautiful calligraphy. When you both were going through wedding magazines, Hayama LOVED the wooden sign aesthetics and that was his ONLY request for the wedding.
- Hayama doesn’t really care what he wears and took the wedding not very seriously, until his speech at the reception, in which he got SUPER cheesy and his heartfelt words made you shed a couple tears.
- The dancing is the BEST part because Hayama is super hyperactive, but he hired an amazing DJ so everyone had such a fun time dancing.
- There were multiple dancing circles, in which Hayama was the center of attention.
- Of course, at the end of the night, the music began to slow down and he took you in his arms and just swayed you to the music and everyone was like “Awwwww.”
- Nebuya’s family is surprisingly very traditional, so you wore the traditional garb during the ceremony and shed it all off for some eating fun during the reception.
- He took care of the menu, while you took care of the aesthetics.
- Literally, there are appetizers for EVERYTHING and that’s a good thing because Nebuya’s family has as big of an appetite as he does.
- He even bakes his own cookies with you (yes, you guys did this two nights before the wedding because you couldn’t sleep)
- You and Nebuya actually have a lot of time on your hands, since you hired a wedding planner to take care of literally everything, so one night you both created cute chalkboard signs for everything.
- Nebuya wore a gray suit and he looked SO good in it since he always dresses in athletic wear. BUT when he saw you, he literally fan-boyed so hard and was like “OMG I’m getting married…to that gorgeous person!” and couldn’t get his eyes off you.
- Mayuzumi didn’t have a large family and neither did you, so your wedding was in a very secluded art studio, courtesy of your art friends.
- Mayuzumi and you hung around a very “hipster” crowd, and they helped you plan your wedding out from A to Z. To compliment Mayuzumi’s silver hair, the aesthetics were mainly white, with floral and nature elements.
- Mayuzumi wrote out your vows, since you both were not religious in any way. He made it extremely poetic and portrayed his dedication to you.
- He lowkey choked up while writing them, but it took him like TWENTY tries with his best groomsman to practice so he didn’t end up sobbing during the ceremony.
- The banquet reception was more a social mingling, with a lot of close family and friends delivering speeches and basically recapping great memories of you both as a couple.
- MAYUZUMI DID A POETRY READING. LIKE. HE WROTE A POEM ABOUT YOU AND READ IT AS DEDICATION.
- And afterwards, everyone toasted with champagne and you had your traditional first dance as a married couple and your friends gave everyone flower petals and they threw it on you both ;_; /cries in cuteness/