Hey everyone! I was asked by @blue-pixiedust to make a banner for the long awaited Helsa Week!
This year is Hot As Helsa: Winter is Coming! The dates are July 9th-15th, so get all your creativity ready! They also said for me to post the prompts, so here we go!
1. How It Should Have Ended - how frozen should have ended with Hans not being a traitorous douche. It’s been years now. We’re still not over it. We probably never will be.
2. Snow on the Mountain Top - Helsa through the years. We like to portray them as the young, sexy couple they are.. but what about when the years have gone by? What is hans like as an older man? Elsa as an aging beauty? Their love can endure the tests of time.
3. Glove love - what’s the deal with Helsa and gloves? Kristanna has their adorable mittens. Let’s talk the symbolism behind Hans, Elsa and their gloves.
4. Horsin’ Around - Let’s play the ponies, people! It’s no secret Hans love horses. And as a gift for the queen, he’d likely give her one of his prized mares and offer “riding lessons” as a perk.. giggity.
5. Longing - what if even after Hans has redeemed himself for his crimes in Arendelle, he still couldn’t be with Elsa, even though she had forgiven him, and even shown a fondness/kindred spirit with the prince? How can they express their forbidden love?
6. Bedroom Eyes - The helsa dolls look like they wanna fuck. I know it. You know it. Everybody knows it. Who makes the first move?
7. FREE FOR ALL!! - got an idea you’re dying to share but didn’t see it here? Well guess what, chicken butt! Nows your chance. Show us your Hot as Helsa brilliance. 💙
Now, don’t just stand there! Get working everyone! It’s time to shine! And thank you to @blue-pixiedust for asking me to make the banner! I had so much fun making it, and as I’m a graphic design major, it made me feel like I was doing something for a client, as I’ll be doing in the future. I’m super proud of this and am HELLA HELSA EXCITED YO!