I’m a second year psychology student looking for a friend to
procrastinate with. I’m always on my phone, love rambling about anything
and everything. This is a little out of my comfort zone, but I guess
it’s just a friend version of tinder.
Bears, green, photography, hot chocolate, rain, puns, cocktails, music, books, art and movies.
Exploring, festivals, clubbing, cafés, independent shops, nights in, netflix, and train journeys.
Cold ice cream on a hot summer day, cocktail party, barbecue, dancing till morning, the buzz of too much alcohol, stupid dares, skating with your mates, arm wrestling, loud laughs till the stomach hurts, shouting when your favourite band comes on, howling the lyrics in the crowd, running till you’re out of breath, tickle attacks, the get together after two years, calling your friend at 3am, spitting contests, the cheers on new year’s eve.
The panic in the crowd, the fear of being too loud, to be hated by your loved ones, the boogyman that steals your dreams,
The sun on your face, the light tan on your skin, the easy smiles given to strangers, lying in the garden, the first blossoms of spring, waking up to a sunny day, walking in a new outfit, enthusiastic cheers, first sip of champagne, giggles, braiding hair, shining eyes, paint smeared on your sleeves, the air after the rain, whistling your favourite song, barefoot running in the street, the perfect birthday song.
To be the fifth wheel, the over the top, treason within the closest group of friends, waiting for the crash and burn, the beast in the deep waters,
Post traumatic stress disorder.
The crunching of leaves beneath your boots, the smell of old books, red wine, scented candles, sweater weather, laughing loudly when nobody’s listening, solitude and quiet, the pet’s favorite, hot baths, reading till the morning, eyes for details, sand under your feet, daydreaming, inhaling fresh air, autumn style, long scarfs, self carved pumpkin on Halloween.
Too many thoughts, voices that aren’t there, the looming figure in the dark, the cold grip of fear, glassy eyes,
The winter wind in your face, black coffee, stargazing, walking through the untouched snow, the glow of a single candle, the smell of the night, the sea in the morning, the eye of the storm, running late and not caring, dark lipstick, darker nails, smirks and winks, ink on paper and skin, swimming in cold water, drawing a perfect portrait, the wind in the trees, sweet revenge, dancing on ice, the glow of the Christmas tree.
The silent cries, suffering in silence, the loneliness, the parent that pushes you down, too many bruisies and scars and lies, losing control, giving in,
1. Flowey made by me, vines hung by @sweetiron I enjoyed making this a lot it’s probably going to stay up in our house forever (or until the next house inspection or party)
2. A useless pile of snow! Yeah ok this makes me feel… a little bad but we needed somewhere to put drinks! There’s an ice wolf stuck a little higher up the wall.
3. Spider bake sale!! I designed cider labels, had them printed on sticker paper, peeled the labels off some alcoholic cider bottles and stuck these on. There’s even little Muffet faces stuck on the top of the caps. This was one of the main things I wanted to do for the party and I still have a bottle sitting on my desk that I can’t quite bring myself the drink. Croissants were just bought ones, but the lovely @sarahttaylor decorated the spider donuts and gave them to us even though she couldn’t stay for the party. She’s the kindest friend too pure for this world.
4. Simple snacks! The friendliness pellets were these sugar covered marshmallows which sounded great, but they tasted really strange. After a while you got used to them but we thought it was very appropriate for a Flowey themed thing.
5. Cinnamon bunnies (I tried to ice them with bunny faces but it didn’t quite work so I gave up and just put a bunch of icing on), Snowman pieces (white chocolate rum balls) and Temmie Flakes (honey joys made by @sweetiron)
6. Dog treats (shortbread) and abandoned quiches (mini quiches that we bought)
7. Hot Dogs! Well, cocktail frankfurts with no bun… we got a little lazy but Sans would approve! Also little mini Spaghetti nests! Plus Glamburgers, which were a little rushed (at this point I had been cooking for almost 8 hours and the party was in full swing) but I’m happy with them! Rock salt for glitter!
8. Sans’ pet rock cake. It’s covered in sprinkles. And OF COURSE the obligatory Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie.
We also had a lot of characters printed out and stuck around the house, pretty sure we had every fight-able monster at least. Plus some of the bead sprites I made!
The whole thing was so much fun even if I tired myself out by cooking so much!