- Kanae remembers Hori Chie’s word.
Hori Chie: For the sake of Tsukiyama-kun, are you willing to throw away the family?
- Mirumo talks to Kanae.
Mirumo: THE Kanae-kun.
Mirumo: Even if you take blood sake…
- Flashback of Kanae looking at the rain outside.
Mirumo: Go bring the umbrella outside.
- Kanae went to bring umbrella to Shuu, but ended up admiring how he looks soaking in the rain.
Kanae: (…Shuu-sama, you look beautiful even when you are playing in the rain.)
- When Kanae was about to call Shuu, he noticed Hori Chie’s presence.
Shuu: This rain feels good.
Hori Chie: Indeed.
Shuu: Use your camera and take a picture of me!
Shuu: C’mon! What are you waiting for?
Hori Chie: Eh? I’m not gonna take it.
Shuu: Even though you hardly see me soak in rain!?
Hori Chie: Yup.
Shuu: Hahaha, you say interesting things, don’t you? Unique!!
Hori Chie: The one who says interesting things is you, Tsukiyama-kun.
<— The word used for “interesting” can also means funny in Japanese. I think in this case, Shuu and Hori Chie meant both.
- Seeing that, Kanae looked angry.
Kanae: (Shuu-sama has an open mind. Even if it’s lowly human, he’s still able to be so benevolent.)
- Back to present time, Shuu’s voice can be heard in the room.
- Kanae immediately goes to Shuu’s room.
- Other servants are gathering in the room.
- Shuu’s Kagune goes out of control and starts randomly attacking things.
Kanae: (His Kagune…)
Servant: Kanae-san, I already am—
Kanae: I’ll do it!! Get away from here!!
- Kanae attempts to stop him, but Shuu attacks him instead.
Shuu: Ma… Mama… <— Does the process of becoming Kakuja always make them scream for Mama? LOL
Kanae: Kagune, please forgive my rudeness.
- Sasaki goes to meet Uta (?)
- A panel showing Kanae injured.
Kanae: (Kaneki Ken… Sasaki Haise…)