The Port Wallet in Horween Navy Blue Shell Cordovan. This is some choice leather, and the indigo color looks excellent. This one is my current wallet but I do have one more #portwallet available with this leather and in your choice of thread color.
A bit of tweed for a bit of class. Showing a Horween Dublin leather card slip I’ve been playing with. It has a dark brown saddle leather inner divider. Also showing my personal Horween Dublin Northwestward Field Notes by Craft and Lore.
Different grades of leather (Natural Veg, Shell Cordovan, and Dublin), mixed with classic semi-precious metals like bronze, brass and copper make for the vibe I want in my everyday quality carry items.
I’m a designer by trade and founded Rugged Material Travel Goods a few years ago. My personal mission is always to get the most use and value out of things and I made Rugged Material my way to spread the joy.
The items here are the “most bang for your buck items” that I have collected over the last year, and I have them with me every single day!
Here’s the list going clockwise starting from top left:
1. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active ( on its 2nd screen after a few 100 foot falls, still going strong)
2. Rugged Material Front Pocket Wallet- Natural Horween Chromexcel leather, available on Kickstarter right now
3. Kershaw Leek- lowest priced American Made assisted open knife I’ve found!
4. Rokinon 14mm f2.8 wide angle lens to go with my canon dslr. Best prime lens for the money!
5. Leatherman Caribiner and my silverado keys- I only carry the Leatherman Sidekick when in the mountains.
6. Timex Weekender Watch with Rugged Material Chromexcel Nato strap (coming soon). For $25 this watch is amazing and great for rough activities!
7. Parker Jotter Stainless Steel Pen. I sketch a lot with it so I use a fat 1.0 blue tip that allows for a variety of line weights.
8. Good old fashioned Sharpie.
9. @alphaknifesupply titanium fish tool.
10. Fenix E05 2014 flashlight- I use this more than anything because it’s so, so handy to have 85 lumens in your pocket with just a AAA!