Oooh, I got an idea! Since I've been on a horror movie marathon streak for the past few weeks, I was wondering which cliche scary movie character you think the RFA with V and Saeran would be? Like, "The Cool Jock" or "The Person Who Is Obviously Going to Die First". Maybe even what kind of killer they'd be or something! • ᵕ • //Knowing how many request you have at the moment though, I would recommend placing this at the bottom of your priority list. For your own sake. |*´∀`*)b
I love this idea and it’s actually pretty short and easy to write, plus motivation, but thank you for your consideration dear!
I wrote this as like one of those highschool aged scary movies for some reason, lol hope this is okay
- He’s the naive best friend 100% of the time
- He got dragged along by accident because someone (Jaehee) couldn’t make it.
- He’s the first to die
- too trusting
- She was invited on the trip but she couldn’t go
- She had to study for finals
- Yoosung took her place on the trip
- She lives
- He’s the planning friend
- He’s the only one who took latin
- He reads the spell to get the demon/ghost away from all of them
- He saves the day
- Gotta love this over achiever
- He’s the rude friend who ends up freaking out (he tries to be sarcastic and it doesn’t come off right)
- Cool jock
- Starts off as the guy who’s like “ghosts and demons aren’t real”
- He catches on fast
- Cries at least twice
- He is the enthusiastic friend
- does research on ghosts and demons in his free time
- genius friend
- Super smart, he figures out the riddles for the team
- Helps with the latin/other foreign languages
- drives the get away car
- He suggested this whole trip
- He’s going to die.
- The demon possessed his girlfriend. He was convinced she’d remember him
- she didn’t.
- He doesn’t catch on to what is happening fast enough.
- Angry friend
- “why did I get dragged on this trip”
- just wanted to study and watch movies with his other friends
- he doesn’t have friends
- He just wants to watch movies alone
- He’s the angry sibling
- dragged along by saeyoung
- complains the whole time
- spends time complaining with Vanderwood
- everyone’s like ‘why did he come’
- he ends up saving everyone, giving them all one huge clue that saves everyone’s life
- He won’t talk to Saeyoung for a month.
- She was the preppy cheerleader
- Really super nice though
- Worked at animal shelters, ran their school’s service club…
- She’s the girlfriend
- Trying to kill everyone
- dies tragically, everyone feels kinda bad about it, because like…she was possessed and there was no saving her.