1. Kiowa girl. Photographed 1890.
2. Photo of Hopi women by Edward S. Curtis, circa 1906
3. Sixapo (aka Black Plume, aka Long Mane) - Blackfoot (Kainai) - 1895
4. Beaver Tail, Stony Brave, British Columbia
5. Ansel Adams - Navaho Girl - Canyon de Chelle - Arizona - 1941
6. Hattie Tom, a Chiricahua Apache (1899).
7. Three Lakota boys on their arrival at the Carlisle Indian School
Kiah currently works in mechanical engineering, which she entered after serving in the US Air Force and working in the aerospace industry, and is a proud mother to her 11 year old fashionista-in-training daughter, Makayla. She describes her blog below:
In an effort to inspire my fellow full-figured women, I decided to share my style through this blog. My goal is to prove that no matter your dress size…you can “ROCK” fashion and look great! I believe the key to great style is finding inspiration, being creative and displaying confidence.