positive things we can take from this chaos
1. it makes the show more realistic. one of my most favorite thing from yoi is how they present yuuri’s anxiety, usually it would be cured by the power of love but that’s not how it works???? it doesn’t magically disappear and i’m pretty sure there is a law in the universe that anxiety has to fuck up your relationship with people at least once ha h a so yeah but i hope viktor and yuuri can navigate through this because even tho anxiety is a bitch you can absolutely try to teach it a lesson once of twice???
2. his losing actually would make his winning later even better, you won’t feel the same rush of happiness if everything is okay, you won’t be surprised. it is actually a thing called hedonistic treadmill, it basically says that humans are never satisfied, after feeling pleasure we will seek a higher level of pleasure. so even tho this week sent us to hell hopefully next week will taste even sweeter
3. if yuuri is to win, his yuri on ice performance has to be downright spectacular. i hope it can break world record and also my heart because i love that performance the most with all my being and yes please destroy me in the last episode
4. I AM ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT EPISODE!!!!! i have been dreading watching this anime end i don’t want it to end i want to watch it go forever but this actually makes me want to know what will happen next how will they resolve everything can i have the wedding yet
5. tho basically i’m just in pain and trying to keep my remaining sanity in tact please give my sons happiness