i read one of your sterek tumblr fics but lost it, i know there was snow and it was christmas?
hi hello anon! i’ve written a bunch of holiday and winter stuff! more than one of them have snow and christmas so here are all of them. hopefully you’ll find one or more you’ll enjoy! ❤
- stiles and derek, caught on a ski lift
- cora gets a picture of derek in a christmas sweater and it ends up as stiles’ wallpaper
- fluffy winter snowboarding failure
- you slipped on a patch of ice and i caught you and you’re really attractive
- holiday gift fail + dick in a box
- rideshare over winter break
- fake boyfriends for christmas
- deputy!derek + stiles hates mistletoe but likes derek
- i waited for you like a lonely house (T, 4.5k) Derek isn’t sure why he buys the house. He doesn’t need the space, that much is certain. While it’s not as big as the one Derek grew up in, something about the cheerful yellow paint and the wide staircase (with banisters wide enough for children to slide down) draws him in.
- nom de plume (G, 4k) There are no more chapters. 22 is the last one. Derek groans in despair. He has to know what happens.
- your presence is a present (rated G, 2k) For some reason Derek had this idea in his head of an elderly grandfatherly type who liked to tell silly jokes, read stories to kids in classrooms and let them wear his badge. Stiles is, for lack of a better word, hot. Derek can feel his mouth drop open a little bit, watching the man stride forward, warm brown eyes twinkling merrily. He’s in uniform, the green and khaki outfit looking far better than it should. Marianne is wearing his hat, laughing, her arms wrapped around his chest as Stiles carries her forward. Something new and domestic stirs within Derek’s heart. He’s never dated much, Marianne never took to anyone he’s tried introducing her to before, but it’s clear to see how much she adores Stiles.
- my world is filled with cheer and you (T, 11k) “It was a last minute decision. Single parents with children draw attention to themselves in this type of neighborhood, and this department didn’t have a big budget to relocate all the werewolf and werewolf sympathizers that were targeted on this list. We’ve combined a lot of our relocation assignments. It ended up working out that another family, Mr. Stilinski and his son, looked like a good fit for you guys, so you’ll be sharing a home with them for the time being.” Markowski grins at him. “Congratulations! You’re married!”~In which Derek and his daughter are displaced just in time for the holidays, matched up with Stiles and his young son in a government protection program.
- best laid plans (T, 4k) Derek’s got the perfect plan to propose to Stiles: a romantic stroll in gently falling snow, a string quartet, a family heirloom for an engagement ring… Wait, where’s the ring?
- made from the heart (T, 3k) Derek has been crushing on Stiles for awhile, and thinks maybe this Christmas season he’ll tell him how he feels. He’s got a great present too, except when Stiles gives him a thoughtful handmade present, Derek is pretty much screwed.~Stiles smiles at Derek. “It was just a nice thought, you know? I just think gifts that people take their time to make are just so sweet.” “Handmade,” Derek says faintly.
- sidequest (T, 11k) Agent Derek Hale has been working up the courage to ask his partner Stiles out on a date (finally!) when he heads out on a solo mission—without Derek. Eager to provide support, Derek arrives in Beacon Hills, only there is no mission, and Stiles’ dad thinks Derek is Stiles’ boyfriend. Well. It could be worse.
happy holidays! ❤ ❤ ❤