- We are hounds of God.
- He slammed on the breaks, his hand slamming across her chest to keep her from smashing forward
- This is Marcos, that’s Leo. Don’t trust anybody else in this place, and if you need something from outside, ask them.
- Turn your body when you punch, gives it more power.
- My apartment isn’t a storage facility, y’know…
- His idea of helping is to give you a passport and plane ticket, and tell you to stop bothering him
- You think so little of yourself
- I don’t do secrets if they don’t benefit me anyway
- “What…? Are you going to jump?”
“That’s the plan.”
- That’s the most sexual handshake I’ve ever seen
- You better watch that hand, boy.
- “It’s her own fault that she didn’t do anything of herself!”
“No, it’s not her fault!”
- You have no idea how much you put her back.
- “I’m thinking of taking my old job back…”
“What? No, man…”
- God, she’s gonna murder Chloe if she opens her mouth one more time to say something stupid
- I don’t care what you did, you understand? It’s not my business in anyway.
- Have you worked a day in your life?
- “No… Oh my God, tell me you didn’t…”
“He won’t report it. The man has more warrants than I have family left.”
- Get a haircut you little monster.
- “Where you going?”
“I have work. Meet me in library at 2?”
- “Are you gonna drink the whole bottle?”
“Lost the cork, what else I’m supposed to do?”
- I had to threaten to kill over half of them for them to come here, but hey, nobody needs to know that
- “I’m sorry.”
“No need to be, sweetheart. Are you still cold?”
- Their leader didn’t give much change to mistakes
- “Why do you say it like your pain doesn’t matter?”
“Because at end of the day, somebody has suffered more than me.”
- “Are you drunk?”
- “Why’s Marcus walking like that?”
“He tried to do a cannonball to inch of snow.”
- I don’t know why I’m eating, I’m not even hungry
- Are you supposed to bring a present to a funeral?
- “How did you started working for Harry?”
“I ran over him and he offered me a job. Easy.”
- Can you blow the candles next time you leave the room?
- Why does your voice sound like gravel?
- Would such a man pistol whip an eleven-year-old?
- You’re not even supposed to drink caffeine.
- Were you gonna stab me with a spoon?!
- This is wicked magic. It’ll bite your ass faster than you can ever imagine
- Is putting me behind bars not enough? You had chain me to a wall too?
- Keep him screaming, Nik. I want someone to call the cops
- The one time I need it to rain in Portland it doesn’t
- I wish to speak with you, my darling.
- “You’re gonna die alone!”
“Everybody dies alone, you fool”
- why’s the woman yelling outside
- “Is this legal evidence?”
“You and I have different meaning of legal, counselor”
- Did you manage to punch him before he got arrested?
- Let’s pretend we didn’t just break about sixteen laws in five seconds
- Any change that you can
- Oh shit, he’s a big fella, call Emma. I don’t wanna fight him.
- You want your kid back? Better confess to murder of that little girl or soon your son goes to fight a big men’s war in Uganda
- “Why are you sleeping on the back of the ambulance?”
“Didn’t find any other place.”
- “What did you give to him?”
“A illegal horse tranquilizer from China. Knocks you out in five minutes. I don’t know how he’s even standing anymore.”
- Hey fucker, my porch lights are not on! Fuck off!
- You managed to find a only gun store that doesn’t have Chicago’s 78 hour wait?
- “It’s not that easy”
“Well it’s not that complicated either”
- I just inhaled chocolate cake. This is the best way to die
- I have to wear two sports bras to even think about exercising
- Where do you think I do at 2am? Taco bell, bitch
- I may not know your name but this won’t be your dying day
- The lady of modern day Edinburg pierced the knife through her heart and hoped the spell had worked
- That stupid grin on his face is almost enough of a reason to hit him
- “I read the police report, you know.”
“Then you know what happened. So why are you bothering to talk to me?”
- Why aren’t they finding anything?
- God why the hell I’m so hungry? I haven’t done anything…
- “She has about four hours of air left.”
“Who do you know?”
- “Why’s she’s screaming?”
“Some kind of ritual. I think she’s a witch.”
- I got a headache for acting like I actually cared about his options
- “Why are you on my couch?”
“I’m trying to come up with a plan to get your brother out of the trouble with Chinese mafia.”
“Oh… Well you’re welcome to stay if you like.”
- I’ll call him. Let’s hope that he’s still in Barranquilla… And not in a ditch with cocaine blocking his nose.
- “He’s still looking for you.”
“What does that mean? Are you in trouble?”
- “There’s dinner in the freezer.”
“Ice cream is not dinner. But thanks.”
- Yes, I will break it, don’t let me touch it
- What was I supposed to think, you left giggling out of the room!
- I didn’t think I could fuck up so badly. I’m honestly quite amazed of myself.
- Don’t make the lie more complicated.
- “She had enough evidence to put him to jail for the rest of his life.”
“Why didn’t she?”
“I think part of her still believed in family that time.”
- I don’t wanna start begging, but I swear to God I will.
- How long have you waited to do that?
- Happy’s missing three teeth, Kevin has had his face purple for the past two weeks, and Rigg probably has lost half of his intelligence just hanging out with you guys!
- You can stop avoiding me, alright? I know what happened, so call me.
- I don’t know what your father taught you, but mine taught me how to take a beating.
- “You just let her walk out of the front door?!”
“We didn’t know it was her!”
“How the hell you didn’t know that! Her face is plastered all over the news!”
- “God, I don’t want to talk to you right now”
“Well you have to. Does your shoulder hurt?”
- ”What the hell happened?! I though you promised not to lay a hand on him, no matter what he does!”
”Oh shut up. He started waving a knife around, I just made sure he didn’t poke his eye out.”
- I don’t know how she’s even moving after that.
- Don’t let me slam her face in, because I swear to God I will do it if she keeps talking
- “You want my jacket?”
“This smells like weed, dude.”
“It’s not my jacket so don’t blame me.”
- “Is this stolen?”
“You want to see a receipt?”
- “What… Why are you checking your pulse?”
“I just wanna make sure that I’m still alive.”
- I thought this was supposed to be one of those easy jobs!
- Don’t make it obvious that you’re an asshole, put your shirt on.
- You put on hell of a fight, I hope you know that.
- Do I get a list of rules when I go there or do I just have to be on my good side?
- They don’t look so happy… You think we should apologize?
- I don’t think you should eat something that has been in your apartment as long as that has.
- “Show me,” he whispered, starting to pull down the zipper of her hoodie. “It’s just a bruise…” She tried to push his hand away, but she was backed against the corner and the painkillers had stopped working, so even breathing was painful.
- You’re still replying my texts so it can’t be that bad
- “You’ve never been a man with few words.”
“I only need few perfect words.”
“And what are those?”
- Looks like you’ve started finally to listen to me.
- I can feel the hair on my ass standing up
- I know all your dirty tricks… I know every step before you even take them
He’s my brother. I’ll always take his side before anybody else’s.
- When you decide to come in, there’s pepperoni pizza in the oven
- He seems to like avoiding you.
- It doesn’t matter how hurt she is, she’ll try to get up and fight. It’s her nature.
- I would have come to the wedding but the nurses threated to tie me down to the bed if I even try to rip off the tubes and stuff… but you know, congratulations.
- “Now you’re just being mean.”
“I think the word you’re supposed to use is… a tease.”
- Are we just going ignore that the maniac just drank the whole bottle?
- She definitely has the balls to do it, no question about it
- I got concussion from a door. I ended up at ER, explaining that the door viciously slammed against my face, sounds great doesn’t it
- “How did you get mom here?”
“I gave her two hundred bucks to stay the whole thing.”
- If she starts to poke my chest again, I’ll walk out and leave you there to be tortured
- She grew up on lies. Either it was from her mother’s mouth or from the man who she always thought was her father.
- “Who long have we known each other?”
“About fifteen years. Give or take. But that doesn’t mean I trust you.”
- Can you pull my shoulder back in?
- He’s going to kill you. He’s so going to kill for doing that to her.
- You used to be so much better at lying.
- Stay down! Don’t get up!
- “Do you believe in love with first sight?”
“I don’t believe in love.”
- She had warned him and after he started pounding on Jon the third time, she didn’t think twice for making him bleed.
- Touch my brother and I’ll make sure that you won’t be able to move you hands an inch afterwards
- I know my limits. I know how much pain I can take before I pass out or can’t move. I know my body.
- “Nice underwear,” he pointed out with a smirk, expecting Alex to start pulling her shirt to cover herself, but she surprised him by pulling the top over her head. “Oh wow.”
- Are you asking for a permission? Because if so… I might just give you one.
- “People might just start to think you’re obsessed with me.”
“Are expectin’ me to deny it?”
“I might just have to start calling you my stalker then…”
- Prove me wrong then! Prove me that I can trust you, that you won’t fuck me over the second I drop my guard!
- “Can you stop sleeping in my bathtub?”
“Why? Is so much better than the bed you made me sleep.”
- Do I need to tell you everything I love about you?
- Are you a predator or the prey?
- My mom found your bra in my freezer, why the fuck?
- I don’t remember if I ate today so… wanna go grab Thai or something?
- I told it was faster this way.
- I’m not great at driving when someone is trying to kill me!
- I’m gonna borrow your suitcase, mate! Your clothes are under the bed if you need them!
- This is not a taco. This is just disgusting.
- He pointed at me with a tattooed finger. “I’ll call you.” And then he was gone.
- “I thought you’d never drop down your guard.”
“Consider yourself special.”
- You’re younger than me and you’re rocking in your rocking chair like old man
- “I don’t want fancy dinners or restaurants!”
“Great, I’ll take you to the fanciest bar I’ve ever been in.”
- What was I supposed to do, huh? He punched me first, Bret!
- You’ll break your neck eventually by doing that
- You were literally falling while you were sleeping
- You used to have a longer hair than me, Phil!
- You look surprisingly angry while chewing gum
- We’re going to try push them back a bit, get Ricky to the truck!
- I think I might just kidnap you if you don’t get next week off.
- Fucking pew pew motherfucker
- My temper tends to land me in trouble more than often.
- You wanna know why she did it?
- She thought that maybe her nightmares would stop.
- You need to tell him. He deserves to know.
- “Brock? Where the hell are you going?”
“Who the fuck does he think he is?!
- I learned at very young age that being quiet kept you alive
- I’m not that good with people who only disrespect me, I’m sure you understand.
- Of course I’m scared
- Her body was covered in mostly small scars and burns. The price of stupidity, her nana said. She didn’t care that much, the biggest burns on her back were mostly covered by tattoos, just like the whip scars on her abdomen and upper back.
- They should never put the crazy ones in the same room
- One thing he would never do was to stay down when somebody said so
- The look in his eyes was something raw and too familiar. She saw herself in him, and she hated that more than anything.
- They had been lucky that cops hadn’t looked in the back alley when they came to break up the bar fight. They would have had an easy arrest, the four who had started the whole fight inside were slumped in line against the brick wall of the next building.
- Kneeling before her were the men that didn’t believe in Gods. Her army.
- Just because his back is turned doesn’t mean he can’t hear you.
- This world is filled with more terrifying things than death
- You are meaningless. We all are. It’s our to change that.
- Don’t rely on happy endings
- It has been rumored for weeks.
- She’s a veteran in this business, she knows how to play.
- You’ve a have a gimmick of being a lost cause.
- I’d appreciate if you apologized in person
- Men starts wars, women end them. That’s just a fact.
- Every damn time I talk to you, I’m more convinced that you’re an actual alien
- You are just hurting yourself by doing that.
- Didn’t you two had enough already!?
- “She refused the help of the medics -”
“And you just let her?!”
“I didn’t think she could slip out, she couldn’t even walk by herself!”
- She hoisted her brother to his feet again, “You need to stop picking fights with them.”
- Goddammit, don’t just leave him laying there!
- So… this is how she spends her Fridays. Collecting debts for a mob. Nice.
- She decided that throwing a toaster at me was the best defense
- I mean she slapped him hard enough to break skin
- Keith! Stop shooting people in the living room!
- “What if I press the big red button? Will I start a war?”
“That’d flush the toilet.”
- Don’t get him all fired up. I’m gonna be the one who has to calm him down afterwards
- You have two jobs in this family. To watch that Iain doesn’t do anything that lands him back to prison and that Shawn doesn’t disappear again.
- How did we ended up like this? Two against an army of thousands
- “Are you a coward?”
“I’m a survivor.”
- Why are drinking milk out of my shot glasses?
- “Why is my boyfriend covered in blood?”
“Why are you not asking him?”
“Because he’s a lying asshole.”
- He cracked his gloved knuckles before knocking on her door
- God… stop with the undying love bullshit. Maybe there is some sort of love but nothing lost forever.
- “Do you even remember his name?”
“I know it started with M, I think.”
- “I know you ain’t listening anything,” Johnny sat in front of her, tugging her other earbud off.
- With cigarette clenched between her lips, she wiped the coffee off her fingers to her ripped jeans
- “I don’t take no for answer, so…?”
“That makes you sound like an asshole, you know that right?”
- He couldn’t help but to look at her through the mirror, she was trying her best to wipe off the eyeliner and mascara smeared on her face, she was a mess. But this woman was his mess.
- I don’t think it’s wise to look directly to their eyes
- Let’s play a game of stupid and a moron
- She laid on the hot concrete, blood dripping down her cheeks. Her temper had gotten her into a fight, was that a surprise in anyway?
- How far are you willing to go to convince that you’re alright?
- I don’t have a bra on, please don’t make me run.
- Can you stop smiling when people hurt you? It makes you look like a crazy maniac
- Allan lifted Sam with ease up to the table, tangling his fingers in her hair. “You are more stupid than I thought,” he whispered, running both of his hands through her hair.
- They watched the man carefully, like he was a time bomb ready to explode
- Wake up, kid. I need you to wake up, I can’t carry you if you don’t.
- She picked up a man twice her side. That’s power
- Didn’t anybody teach you not to taunt a trained MMA fighter
- “Your father wouldn’t want this.”
“He probably doesn’t wanna be death either, so does it really it matter what he would have wanted from me?”
- “Are you lying?”
“Through my teeth.”
- You wanna do this here or do we go somewhere were your friends can’t see me murder you?
- I’m not sure why you seemingly needed to share your weaknesses to me, but God… You made a huge mistake.
- I’m sure that this will backfire on me, but let’s pretend that we don’t know that already
- How the hell are you so pale? You live in Florida!
- I don’t think they should be here. They just manage to get into trouble.
- God that sounded better when I was rehearsing it.
- She wanted to forget the shit of a life she had
- Would it be such an immensely horrible thing if I just accidentally hit him?
- Past is supposed to stay in the past, especially her past.
- Just keep him angry. Please do that to me, I want to see him finally explode.
- “Pendejo!” Rosa shouted, slamming her hand flat against the table. “You have some serious problems!”
- Right information is very important in this line of work, son.
- “Fuuuck! We’re so damn late from his bullshit party!”
“Oh shut up, we are only fashionable late.”
- Put your seat belt on. No? I ain’t driving anywhere before you do.
- Why the fuck did you bring your kid? I’m not babysitting!
- I think my hair is dying
- “Where are you?”
“South of Houston, why?”
“John left me to fucking Taco Bell, I need a ride.”
- My ass has feelings!
- If I found drugs on your brother’s room, can I keep it?
- Who the fuck put soy in my coffee?!
- That is the most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever seen.
- “I’ve have a vivid imagination.” He purred in her ear.
“Then you can survive few more days…” she whispered back, pushing him away.
- Shit, she’s quicker than I thought…
- Cut her loose, her hands are turning gray
- You keep avoiding the subject. It a simple question, and I just need an answer.
- Ricky had lost his legs in Iraq, but still every time the national anthem came on, he propped himself up a inch or two.
- I know you have a high tolerance of pain, but this is ridiculous!
- That woman is as crazy as they come.
- He hadn’t expected for Mia to lunge forward, every intention to break Seth’s arms. Joe managed to step between them before her fist would bash against the younger man’s face, he had to pick her up from the ground as she almost hit him to face. V
- “You can’t handle me,” she purred, her fingers sliding to inside his jacket pocket, with intentions to grab his wallet. Hank was only smiling, grabbing her by the wrist, “Maybe I don’t want to.”
- Vinny had told many lies in his life, and only about two out of every fifteen had some truth in them.
- She hadn’t even realized she was angry before Tyler wrapped his hand around her lower back, leaning down to ask if she was alright.
- Is he old enough to play paintball? Or maybe laser tag?
- Alan watched as she wiped the sweat off her face, eyeshadow and eyeliner wiping down to her cheeks. “You enjoy staring at me?”
- I don’t think I did anything wrong
- He hadn’t seen her smile in the two weeks he had been here, but now that she did, it was one of the prettiest things that he had seen.
- Wes had curled himself in the smallest ball that the 6 feet 5 man could
- “You’re naked.”
“Good eye, darling.”
- He looked great in the tailored Dolce and Gabbana suit, shame that he would have to die in it
- Sometimes the worst decisions lead to best outcomes
- ”What counts as medical emergency?”
“Your whole body is a medical emergency!”
- What were you expecting? She’s a kleptomaniac
- You can cut off her arms and legs, but she won’t stop.
- She had found a perfect place between the top of the lockers and the ceiling, it was great place to sleep.
- I think we might just be alright..
- She might just be your worst nightmare
- Sascha gave a grimacing smile before clearing his throat. “We will consider your offer.”
- She circled her hand over the small back of the eight-month old, whose face had turned bright shade of red from endless crying. “Kiddo…”
- “Were you trying to break his back?”
“To be honest I was trying to get him off my ass.”
- Sid plucked the cigarette from Colby’s lips, dropping it to the half-full wineglass. “Keep taunting me…” she leaned down to whisper in his ear from behind, “And I’ll make sure that your tongue is cut off.”
- Bastian lived on the edge. Quite literally. He lived in rusty van on edge of a cliff, maybe hoping that someday the car would drop to the rocks and he would be inside
- Thank God for waterproof makeup….
- This is for everybody who never supported me. Because I didn’t need you in the end.
- She didn’t want to cry. It wasn’t any more about not wanting show weakness or pride. She just didn’t want to be sad anymore
Big shout out to @ofpoemsandprompts!