Idk.. it’s just my mind, it’s not even about finding the pages; I don’t even look for pages to follow, they find me. Just follow your mind, be who you are. If you like a certain vibe or look fuck it go for it. Eventually it’ll find you. I guess it’s kinda hard to get what I’m trying to say but I hope you get it haha
Percy makes friends at a college party, but her intentions aren’t what he expects.
“Oh, thanks!” Percy smiles as the girl - Cassie? Casey? He thinks it’s Cassie, but the music was so loud when she introduced herself he couldn’t quite hear - hands him a fresh cup. “Just Coke, right?”
“Yeah,” she says, matching his smile with her own. “Though I still don’t get why you’re not drinking.”
He tries to subtly sniff the drink before taking a sip, just to be sure. It smells okay. “Not a fan,” he says by way of explanation, taking a small sip.
Cassie tags a swig from her own cup, gagging slightly as the vodka hits her throat. “Yeah,” she coughs, “I can - ah, I can understand that.”
He laughs, and she laughs too, and when Percy settles back against the wall she comes and stands next to him.
She nods out at the crowd and says, “So, what do you think of the party?”
“It’s pretty fun,” he says, which is mostly true. He’d prefer to be back in his dorm, snuggled up in bed with Netflix on in the background and Annabeth curled up beside him. But, as far as college parties go, he thinks this one is all right. The music isn’t terrible, at least. “Although, to be honest, I don’t have that much experience with parties so I’m probably not the best judge.”
Cassie turns to him with a knowing look. “I thought you were shy, hanging out by yourself over here with that brooding expression.”
“Brooding?” he says, lips quirking up.
“Well, you’re not brooding now. But you totally were before.”
When Princess Emma decides to ask Lieutenant Killian Jones to the annual Royal Holiday Ball, things do not go as planned. His captain, and older brother, Liam will not stand for it. There is no one else she would like to attend with, so maybe this ball wont be so magical after all… What happens next however, may surprise this sweet duckling.
“She could see from his eyes that he knew at once what she meant, and that he was too joyful to speak. Her fingers were still at his lips, and he felt them tremble, and he put his own hand up to hold hers there, and then neither of them could look; they were confused; they were brimming with happiness.”
A Christmas special based on an anon request I got~
You swung your backpack onto your back, staring up at the green digits that jumped around the grey screen stressfully. Names appeared where others vanished, some turning red as if to spread panic when your eyes checked them. Out of a nervous habit, you chewed on your lower lip, trying to find the specific name you were looking for between the sea of moving letters.
Right then, you found it, and your body froze.
You started running, your feet dragging you forward through the slim crowd of people as fast as they could. Heads turned as your feet collided with the ground like stones, your breath so irregular that you sounded like you were gasping for air. The voices of people you bumped into, their shoulders crashing into yours, chased after you as you kept moving forward, counting the numbers by the staircases like crazy. Nine, ten, eleven, far from the twenty-one you were looking for. Still, time was not showing any mercy to you. As you ran, you could almost feel the seconds pass by, nearing the finish line much too quickly.
Dammit, why had you postponed it until so late at night?
As promised, here is a Pliroy Hercules AU (with bonus Victuri haha) The plot was tweaked with the help of my bro @karamatsukid, and I think it’s a lot better for it. ;D Hope you guys like it!! Let me know what you think!
The monster was huge, larger than
anything J.J. had ever faced. It was
impossible to beat on a good day, but J.J. was—he’d made a deal. All he wanted to do was prove he was worthy
of being a god. He accepted challenge
after challenge from the other gods—anything from delivering a tempting box to
herding monster sheep—and passed each test with flying colors. Everyone was excited to include him in the
There was only one hold out. Victor, the god of the dead and king of the
underworld, hated J.J. for some indiscernible reason. He’d given three tests already, while the
other gods had all stopped at one.
Frustrated with his stubbornness, the other gods granted him one final
test, after which he would be forced to accept the results, whatever they may
Of course, Victor wasn’t one to
limit himself to fair play. Yuri had
been working with Victor and his husband for years after an ill-fated romance
left him heartbroken and without the rights to his own soul. Mostly his work involved gathering
information or speaking to people who were about to die at the wrong time.
-An Omega using an unhealthy amount of suppressants to try and cover up their actual dynamic
-An Omega that identifies as Alpha who doesn’t use suppressants but only spends heats with Omegas or Betas for company because no real Alpha would want to be fucked by another Alpha
-Getting the urge to nest and becoming very upset about it because Alphas don’t need to nest
-If an Omega identifies as Alpha but still has an Alpha partner, the Omega will insist on topping almost every time except for heats, it is difficult to find a submissive enough Alpha partner though
-An Omega being very outspoken about identifying as an Alpha and being relentlessly criticised for it
-Having one really close Alpha friend that they feel comfortable acting at least a little bit Omega around. Because they know that friend won’t point out their rare lapse into submissiveness and tell them they are wrong about trying to be an Alpha
-An Omega refusing to wear makeup or feminine clothing because they want to appear more masculine than they are
-An Omega who identifies as Alpha dating an Alpha who identifies as Omega and the only time they act their true dynamic is during heats or ruts or when/if they ever decide to have kids
-Groups online and at schools for people who identify as a different dynamic that want to meet people who are like them or are accepting of them
-An Omega that identifies as Alpha having a rocky home life and arguing with their parents and other family members because they all say “you were born an Omega so that’s what you are” but having at least one really understanding sibling that always encourages them to be themselves
i love your art so much the style and everything appeals to me sossoos much!! i would love to get into drawing as well, but i have no idea where i should start :/ so i wanted to ask you where you think a good place to start drawing would be!:))
ahhh tysm!! and i don’t know if i’m a good person to ask, because i’m still just kinda figuring stuff out too haha. but here are just some general thoughts i have about getting started with drawing.
- just start drawing. the more practice you get, the better you can become. get a little sketchbook (or just draw on any paper you have around) or get a digital drawing program and just get started (i know that can sometimes be the hardest part haha). if you’re drawing traditionally, pencil might be a good thing to start with so you have the option to erase.
- draw stuff you like! imo it’s easier to be motivated to draw if you really like the content. draw your fave characters, draw flowers, whatever you’re into. draw other stuff too, but if you just want to draw a character you love 100 times, you’re still probably learning something from every drawing you do.
- use reference. especially when you’re just starting out. drawing from real life is awesome. also look at photos. i often take pics of stuff i think is pretty to draw later (skies, plants, whatever). sometimes i’ll look at my face or hands in the mirror to try to figure out how things might look from different angles.
- look at lots of art. there’s always something to learn from this. you might see someone using colour or lines in a way you’d never though of and it can inspire you to try new things.
- don’t worry too hard about having a “style” when you’re just learning. i feel like that mostly comes naturally as you continue to draw. don’t be afraid to experiment. play around with colour! seriously, it can be so fun.
- don’t get discouraged. especially if things aren’t immediately looking good on your drawing. it happens!! sometimes when this happens to me i’ll put the drawing away for a little bit and go do something else. coming back to it with fresh eyes can help you see mistakes and find ways to fix it! even if your drawing doesn’t work out maybe you’ll learn what to do differently next time.