Blind!Ignis Stupeo Scientia Romantic Headcanons
Me: “Hey blindbae? Why don’t you do Prompto and Gladio’s headcanons.”
Also me: Yeah but. Ignis. Blind Ignis. Fluff. Cute. Headcanons. Yes.
Me: Ok fine.
More romantic headcanons:
- Ignis has lost his usual confidence.
- Especially in the aspects of love and dating.
- He never really expected to settle down with a significant other due to his work and status
- But now that he is technically unemployed, he has a sad sense of hope that he will have his opportunity to find someone to love.
- His handicap however, only gave him the thought, “Perhaps I was meant to be alone. No one could love a blind man.”
- Yes, he knows he’s being dramatic. But, Gods, can you blame him?
- Like I said, his confidence is at rock bottom.
- Though he insists he can manage on his own, he really longs for someone to loyally remain at his side to assist him through such a dramatic change.
- His stance around people changes.
- He used to hold his head high, which many people found attractive.
- Now he lingers in the background, avoiding confrontation.
- If someone has romantic interests in Ignis during this time, they will definitely have to approach him.
- Even then Ignis will feel very unsure of himself.
- He really adores commitment, and having such a handicap means that his partner will have to commitment not only to him but to his handicap as well.
- Confidence is just radiating off this man.
- CAN’T KEEP THE LADIES/GENTLEMEN OFF OF HIM.
- He is even more so confident than how he was before his blindness.
- Since he can’t enjoy someone presence just through seeing them, he craves for touch.
- Dare I say Ignis is more promiscuous during his blindness. Both in the beginning in his handicap and later into it.
- He’ll take physicality anywhere he can get it.
- Don’t let this fool you, however.
- This man is still 100% for commitment.
- That’s really all he wants, honestly.
- He wants a steady significant other whom he can trust whole heartedly.
- While he participates in short “flings,” he doesn’t necessarily enjoy them as someone else would.
- For example, I think Gladiolus is definitely the type of person to enjoy short flings and would rather not worry about commitment.
- Ignis is all about the little things in a romantic, real, relationship.
- He’s not all about sexuality and physicality.
- He loves being able to open up to person.
- He needs to be able to trust someone emotionally as well as physically while having his handicap.
- His handicap makes him feel very vulnerable around everyone.
- He needs a permanent someone to feel completely safe around.
- Is obsessed with hand holding.
- Prior his blindness, he hardly would show any forms of PDA.
- Save a few occasions of hand holding.
- As mentioned before, Ignis craves for someone’s touch.
- When out and about with his s/o, he must be holding onto their hands at all time.
- I should probably mention Ignis ditches his constant need for wearing gloves.
- HE NEEDS TO TOUCH THINGS, OKAY?
- Actually appreciates when his s/o guides him to places.
- He can manage on his own, but when his s/o leads him around, it saves him a lot of stress and energy.
- Whether his s/o leads him around the house, or the market in Lestallum, Ignis really loves it.
- Constantly thanks his s/o for their assistance and their affections.
- His insecurities toward his blindness slip through every so often.
- “I know it must be difficult to care for a man with such a burden on his shoulders.’
- He will do anything and everything he can to show his affections toward his s/o.
- Cooking their favorite meal.
- Small intimate touches.
- He’s not used to having someone care for him and look after him in such ways.
- He’s extremely grateful.
- I can’t stress that enough.