As many of you might be aware the creation debate took place tonight. Now I do use the word “debate” lightly. For those of you who were not fortunate enough to be in audience or to stream the event these are the things I learned.
What Ken Ham taught me:
1) If you don’t know the answer; it is okay to answer God.
2) This diagram is supposed to make me feel insecure.
3) If you run out of things to talk about, make shit up.
4) You don’t have to research basic well known established facts before public speaking (like the difference between family Canidae and domesticated dogs)
5) It is okay to include filler slides in a presentation:
6) If you cant think of things to talk about, it is okay to bring in “guest speakers” and have them speak for you (during your debate).
7) Science is making the world “evil”
8) Evolution is impossible, because if it happened that way, then things died and suffered before a white man in a suit was made (and that’s not fair).
9) No matter the scientific evidence: God.