For the lovely anon who asked: rip this is
kinda specific- okay so i had one of my 2 am ideas the other day and thought,
“what if there was a soulmate au but with a twist” the idea starts
off with the whole “when you look @ soulmate world is colorful ect ect”,
but some people dont get to see it, and some can “taste” the color if
theyre blind or something. and in schools they seperate the kids who cant see
colors from those who can. this is all over the place due to a character limit
sorry I think I got what you were saying. I’m sorry if this isn’t what you meant or if it sucks. I really hope you like it and that I did your idea justice. Enjoy!
I’ll paint you a clear blue sky
Angelo realized he was in love with his best friend because of something
stupid, really. He and Will were lying on their back in the park under a tree
to shield them from the sun. Actually, Nico was lying under a tree to shield himself
from the sun. Will was lying next to him in the sun. He had his eyes closed and
was humming quietly under his breath. Nico didn’t know the song, it was
probably one of those overplayed pop songs Will loved. A strand of his hair
that was growing slightly too long (that was Will’s mother’s opinion, Nico
liked it just fine) fell onto his cheek. He tried to blow it away without opening
his eyes and that’s when Nico realized he had been staring at Will for a very
long time, staring at his lips in particular. Too long for ‘just friends’.
scared him. He was in love with his best friend. His best guy friend and he did not understand how that was possible.
always been told he didn’t have a soulmate, that he wasn’t made for love, that
he was meant to be alone. He wasn’t particularly happy about it, but he wasn’t particularly
happy about the mole on his shoulder, either. Or about the fact that his arms
refused to grow any muscles. It was something he had accepted over the course
of sixteen years.
Angelo was not meant for love. It was that simple.
There is a wild side to all children of Dionysus, madness and excitement are all the same to them. They’ll pull you into a party
in a whirlwind of concentrated mayhem; drinks flowing from their fingers, eyes dancing with ecstasy, music vibrating through their souls.. Whether inducing frenzy or pouring wine, they possess the same chaotic, enthralling nature as their father, liberators of inhibition.
yes!! okay so
- apollo kids obviously loveee music and most of them are actually really good at picking up on flat sounding voices/instruments, sharp sounding ones, etc so they are no fun are concerts or any sort of singing thing
- they’re tan. all of them. all the time.
- most of them actually don’t look like apollo except they all have his hands - weird, I know - but they’re hands that are calloused but also soft from helping so many and plucking so many strings, they’re wonderful for handholding
- they’re all super big pranksters and no one really knows why?? they all just are naturally good at pranks
- they don’t get sick very often since they have really strong immune systems, but when they get sick they are so whiny and annoying oh my goodness
- they’re all huggers, it is not strange to walk into the apollo cabin and see a group hug occurring
- okay, not all of them wake up at the crack of dawn, instead they stay up late and watch the sun rise instead of waking up as its rising so half the cabin is going to sleep while the other half is waking up
- no shoes. non of the them. ever. they just don’t enjoy them, they just like the feeling of warm earth
- THEYRE ALL JUST NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
She was probably my age, maybe a couple of inches taller, and a whole lot more athletic looking. With her deep tan and curly blond hair, she was almost exactly what I thought a stereotypical California girl would look like except her eyes ruined the image. They were startling gray, like storm clouds; pretty, but intimidating, too, as if she were analyzing the best way to take me down in a fight.