Grocery shopping with my mom when I saw this and all I could think of is Jason sitting at the table eating a bowl of honey nut Cheerios and Bruce comes down sits at the table and Jason turns the box around and says, “For those days when you have to run a multi billion dollar company and fight Gotham’s scum at night, YOU need honey nut cheerios to start your day off right. The official sponsor of the Batman.”
Domestic honey bees are not endangered; dozens of wild species are. Someone please explain to me how consuming honey harvested from domesticated, non-native honey bees is supposed to help wild pollinators? Your honey-nut Cheerios will not save the world; you are being lied to.
ok auston and jvr can choke on their first round picks bc mitch’s lucky charms and mo’s frosted flakes are clearly superior cereals but auston did come in clutch with the reeses puffs and jvr never redeemed himself and he’s kicked off the team like who tf picks corn pops i’m sorry but he’s voted off the island
school is one heck of a time for almost everyone (even grown-ups) so here are some suggestions for the little ones who get easily stressed out between bells.
▹ appearance: dressing small is a large part of little space for some. whether you have an open dress code or uniforms, i’m sure you can find an article to make you feel young throughout the day!
✱ crazy or mismatched socks - a subtle way to let your childish side out.
✱ twirly dresses with pockets
✱ jeans rolled up at the bottom (that might even show off those socks!)
✱ fluffy coats
✱ oversized shirts/sweaters
✱ mittens - can also be paired with earmuffs for the super cold weather.
✱ velcro or slip-on shoes
✱ bright shoe laces or lace charms
✱ bold makeup - for the littles who love extra glam throughout the school day. even just a bright colored eyeliner or pigmented blush will do!
✱ bright nail polish or crazy nail art
✱ braids - french/dutch pigtails remind anyone of their younger days.
✱ colorful hair ties or ribbons
▹ lunches: a filling lunch is always a must in school, especially for the littles who rush out the door to quick for breakfast. pack these items to make lunchtime fun time!
✱ peanut butter & jelly sandwiches - bonus if the crust is cut off beforehand.
✱ macaroni & cheese
✱ fish sticks
✱ dinosaur chicken nuggets w/ sauce of choice
✱ microwaveable soup cups - alphabet soup is a favorite along with tomato because you can add goldfish crackers or dunk grilled cheese.
✱ fruit & cheese kabobs - use a cookie cutter to cut melons into little shapes!
✱ fruit cups or applesauce cups
✱ deconstructed salad w/ ranch
✱ chocolate milk
▹ snacks: we an all agree this time is always the best time. make sure you keep energized through the day with these little foods!
✱ goldfish crackers
✱ teddy grahams w/ peanut butter
✱ honey nut cheerios
✱ mini pretzels w/ peanut butter or cheese dip
✱ baby carrots w/ ranch
✱ broccoli w/ ranch or cheese dip
✱ hard boiled eggs
✱ cheese sticks
✱ apple slices w/ peanut butter or yogurt
✱ tangerines (peeled beforehand)
✱ caprisun pouches
▹ supplies: even though education is important, it isn’t exactly what a little dreams of in little space. use some of these items to make those geometry or reading assignments a little less intimidating!
✱ colorful gel pens
✱ scented markers
✱ pencil toppers or glitter grips
✱ stickers - to decorate stationary or class notes. you can even reward yourself with gold stars on homework you’ve completed the night before.
✱ cartoon bookmarks or sticky notes
✱ colorful book covers/protectors
✱ cute pencil pouches
▹ extras: some more ways to feel small that didn’t fit into any other category.
✱ stuffed animal key chains - to squeeze when you’re missing your favorite stuffie!
✱ stress balls
✱ fidget toys
✱ cartoon band-aids - in case of those pesky paper cuts!
✱ water bottles w/ the sucker straw
✱ playlists - break out those disney soundtracks or cartoon theme songs to brighten up your day!
although similarities exist, school is a different experience for everyone. if you find just walking through the doors in the morning difficult, i am so proud of you for traveling down those halls. i know it’s scary at times, but you will make it. stay focused, stay incredible. you will be okay this year ♡
• pushes the shopping cart next to u and lets u put whatever in there
• u ask him if u should buy lucky charms or cinnamon toast crunch and he picks up honey nut cheerios
• “this one”
• u tell him to grab something for late night snacks and he picks up fig newtons
• always buys the store brand rather than name brand bc he doesn’t know the difference
• literally piles protein powders and granola bars and vitamin gummies and omega fish oil into the cart
• buys fruit gummy snacks as a “splurge”
• tells u terrible pick up lines with products u walk past
• “hey…..u make me egg-cited” *wiggles his eyebrows while holding a carton of eggs*
• “just stick to egg-sercise, hoseok”
• insists u get in the cart and he pushes u around bc he wants to show off how cute u guys are to the entire store
• makes u hold all the sugary cereal he’s getting
• “babe - BABE DON’T PUT THE FRUITY PEBBLES BACK”
• is the clingiest piece of shit and will backhug u down the ice cream aisle
• has coupons and buys the most useless shit bc it’s a good deal
• “kihyun we really don’t need 3 toilet brushes-”
• “BUT IT’S BUY 2 GET 1 FREE”
• always makes sure to buy ice cream every time u guys go to the grocery store
• also always grabs 2 free samples for u and for himself, feeds u bc he’s embarrassing
• checks the calorie count for everything
• wants to sleep in the cart but he can’t fit into it
• lets u put stuff into the cart most of the time but always remembers to pick up shrimp
• if ur shorter than him he purposefully asks u to grab things on high shelves just to see u struggle he thinks it’s so funny and cute
• says he’s going to go grab something and he comes back saying he forgot what he was gonna get
• says hi to the babies u guys pass by, will sometimes stop to play with them
• makes songs out of the things u pick up
• “tangerines, yeah i like tangerines almost as much as listerine - speaking of listerine we need to grab some”
• puts his feet on the cart and rides it like a scooter, almost crashes into the produce
• u have to push the cart afterwards
• begs u to let him buy lucky charms, does the most and goes limp on the ground
• “PLeaSe tHE MarSHmALLowS aRe mY hAPpiNeESS”
• “changkyun, people are staring”
• “KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR! (Y/N) IS IN THERE! STANDING AT THE CONCESSION, PLOTTING THEIR OPPRESSIO-”
• “just put the damn cereal in the cart”
a 90's bad quality white tv commercial. A family is sitting around the breakfast table. The dad is reading a newspaper, the children are eating.
The mom walks over to the counter, opens a cupboard and takes out a cereal box. She walks back over to the table while opening the box. She gasps when looking into the box and looks over at her husband with that Sly Smile™.
"Oh Honey! Did you Nut in our Cheerios?"
The dad gives that Smile™ and the children and parents laugh wholeheartedly.
The camera pans out with cheerful commercial music getting louder.
"Honey Nut Cheerios™, perfect o's to aim through!"