conversations that I wish would stop happening
- "Real" adult: so... what's your major? Your grad school plans? Your next ten years?
- Me, technically an adult: I'm majoring in art history and I honestly love it! I don't have any set plans, but I'm really young and I'm just happy with what I'm doing now.
- Adult: *starts snickering*
- Me: *trying to be polite* haha yeah it's just something I really love, i know it's stupid...
- Adult: HOW YOU GONNA GET A JOB WITH THAT hahahaha wow whew hilarious.... good luck with that you stupid millennial.... go eat some avocado toast... haha cracking myself up here