Join your fellow Southwest Florida Homestucks for a meet-up in the park to celebrate Friendship Day (Moirail Day). There will be games and fun activities, cosplay, interactions, and overall fun. The nearby Fisherman’s Village is within walking distance for food purposes, with a game room in the Harpoon Harry’s restaurant.
Date: Sunday, August 4th (Friendship Day).
Time: 11:00 - 5:00 p.m. (or whenever you wish to leave).
Location: Gilchrist Park, 400 W. Retta Esplanade, Punta Gorda, FL 33950 (MapQuest directions can be provided if needed).
- Cosplay is allowed, but body paint is optional, as it will most likely end up becoming uncomfortable throughout the day - it is your choice.
- Large props are welcome, just not within the restaurant - especially large weapon props as it may appear hostile.
- The park is public, so be attentive to others who may be there as well. If there are children around, be careful with profanity and do not be overly violent in displays of FLARPING (which is expected to happen one way or another).
- You may bring your own lunches if you do not wish to buy food - bring a picnic basket and a blanket if you want! Feel free to bring anything you think necessary - the parking lot is within walking distance, so you don’t need to worry about carrying your stuff around everywhere.
- Last but not least, have fun! Bring your friends, your moirails, your kismesis, your matesprits.. Everyone is welcome <3
Feel free to ask any questions you may have!