Home Sweet Home Spell Jar
A Spell to Banish the Old Energy and Welcome in the New for A Home
- A glass jar (must have a lid or stopper)
- Black Salt (banishing old/negative energies, protection)
- Rosemary (love, protection,
- Basil (balance, love, relaxation, prosperity, cleansing, protection,
- Cloves (cleansing, growth, purification, repels negativity,
- Lavender (peace, money, cleansing, happiness, sleep)
- Sugar (love, sweetness, luck)
- Pink Himalayan Salt (love, protection)
- Rose Petals (love, happiness, peace, blessed home,
- Garlic Powder (banishing old energy, anti-theft, prosperity, cleansing, health)
- Sea Salt (cleansing, protection, purification, absorbs bad energy)
- Oregano (warmth, comfort, vitality, joy)
- Sesame Seeds (prosperity, protection, health
- Cinnamon (banishing negative/unwanted spirits, love, wealth, success)
- Thyme (releasing negativity, cleansing, balance, purification, health, sleep)
- 3 Bay Leaves (cleansing, strength, repels negativity, success)
- Clear Quartz (protection, cleansing)
- White Candle (cleansing, purity, peace)
- Open the jar with the intention of beginning something new.
- Next layer each ingredient on top of the other while focusing on all the good things you want to occur in the house. The order is as follows: first black salt, then rosemary, basil, cloves, lavender, sugar, pink Himalayan salt, rose petals, garlic powder, sea salt, oregano, sesame seeds, cinnamon, thyme, 3 bay leaves, more sea salt, and finishing with more black salt
- Place the piece of clear quartz on top of the last layer of black salt before putting the lid/stopper on
- Seal the jar with the white candle wax and wait for it to harden.
- Place the jar somewhere in your home where you feel it belongs or give it to a friend.
- Follow up with your favorite cleansing method.
Notes on what I did:
I made this spell jar for my uncle as a gift for his first home. I wanted to make sure that both he and his pupper, Dixon, have the happiest and most love filled home possible. I also smoke cleansed his house with sage prior to him moving in next weekend.
IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM IS MAGICK OR WITCHCRAFT A REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT, MEDICATION(S), OR THERAPY. MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM OR THERAPIST KNOWS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG.