“Little Lurkers” Home Protection Spell
My roommate has some people staying a few nights in our apartment, but I’m wary of strangers in my home. So, I came up with a quick little spell jars to keep an eye on them & protect my home from any wanted energies or situations while they’re here.
- Sea salt - To absorb any negativity that may be brought in
- Black pepper - Banishing negativity, protection, & uncrossing any destructive behavior
- Rosemary - Protection
- Basil - Harmony, peace, protection
- Fresh thyme - Protection, clarity, cleansing
- Fresh mint - Protection while sleeping
I had a little spell chant, but I had to make it up on the spot since my boyfriend was headed home, so feel free to revise it to make it a little more clever. I wispered this to my jars as I filled them, with two white candles burning.
Keep this home safe,
from all that is bad,
the strangers come and go,
with only what they had.
You lurk and you loom,
keeping watch as we sleep,
being sure to alert me,
of what I may not see.
Only good enters here,
and the rest at the door,
this home is protected,
celling, walls & floor.
Last, I sealed them with a kiss!
I made three mini little vials of this, and tucked them away in the common areas of my apartment where they’ll be staying, and now I have a little peace of mind!
Good luck my witchy friends🥀