Gryffindor - thunderstorms, dancing in a rain storm, really close flashes of lightning, midnight conversations where you share secrets you never thought you’d share because you know they’ll never tell anyone, confrontation, the uncontrolled feeling of anger where you see red and your blood is hot in your veins, whispering during movies, loud bursts of laughter, voices gradually growing louder and louder in arguments, being a sore loser, adrenaline rushes, taking risks, goofing around, dancing like no one is watching, loud music and loud singing/yelling along, playfully insulting friends, over the top poses for photographs, being unable to keep a poker face, the sparks that fly off of fires, unbuttoned plaid shirts, talking back, everlasting incredibly fierce loyalty and love for their friends, the satisfaction that overrides all exhaustion after exercise, scraped knees, constantly covered in plasters, climbing trees, loud celebrations, giant hugs
Slytherin - tiny hidden tattoos, the cold but refreshing feeling of freezing wind hitting your face, resting bitch face, ripped jeans, being brutally honest with their friends when it’s needed without guilt, hoodies, the determination to prove themselves different to people’s ideas of them, an old teddy bear or knitted gift from their grandma they hide away but treasure, wary of too much affection, having only one or two really close friends and liking it that way, not wanting to share the things that bring them the most happiness because their favourite things belong to them, being able to find loopholes in everything and using it to their advantage, smug smiles when they know they’re right, the satisfaction of knowing someone is wrong and knowing they’re about to prove it, confidence, only ever respecting people if they prove they deserve it no matter how old the person may be, doing things just because people say they can’t, fierce protectors, swimming way underwater and pretending to be a mermaid, constantly cold hands
Ravenclaw - always getting the perfect present because they remember the smallest thing about you, messy smudges of paint on desks and skin, biting lips and tugging hair in concentration, the mixture of exhaustion and relief when they finally perfect their work, the sound of pencil against paper, saying they’re fine when they’re not because other things need to be focused on, always being ready to listen, giving great advice, elegance, the light shining through stained glass windows in churches, travelling to historic places, unfinished notebooks, unable to resist starting that new project even when they said they would take a break, knowing random bits of information that other people may find useless, classical music, listening to film soundtracks to concentrate, crumbling castles half hidden in fog, forgetting simple things but knowing everything about complicated stuff, realising the answer half way through a question and yelling it out, watching people pass by and trying to deduce their life
Hufflepuff - dungarees, flowers tucked into pockets, fairy lights, the feeling of warmth when you’re inside all cuddled up and there’s bad weather outside, blanket forts, decorating the walls with pictures of good memories, birthday cards filled with stick men and scribbles of inside jokes, oversized sweaters, decorating bags with badges, nicknames, not wanting to leave bed, wearing a blanket as a cape, laziness, swing sets and slides, the lovely feeling when a stranger is nice to you, the rush of happiness when you meet someone and just know they’re going to be a good friend, stickers all over their belongings, wind chimes, cottages in the country side, disney fairy tale movies, scented candles, singing christmas songs all year around and planning decorations in September, cheeks hurting from smiling so much, dressing up for halloween every year even if they’re just staying at home, lying on their friends laps, surprise presents even when there’s no occasion, collecting acorns, candy shops
1. The last time you made the mistake of making a home out of a pair of arms and a soft smile, you learned the hard way that anything that moves, that can blame, that can cause ache does not deserve such an elevated status in your heart. Still, you are an anomaly, a wild thing hoping for a home. A sailor wishing to leave the ocean and return.
2. I still remember a day when your father had lifted you in his arms and told you that you are loved, more than you ever know. It was two days before the plane crash that took him. It was two days before I saw death dance in your broken eyes for the first time. I don’t think it ever stopped dancing there.
3. Yesterday, someone asked you, “who do you trust most in the world?” And you felt that your lips were sewn shut. Everybody you should love and trusts’ names felt rough and raw on your tongue like they were in a foreign language that you had become too ancient to learn. So instead you whispered your own name like a secret into the abyss and hoped no one saw the sadness that had crawled it’s way along with your name out of your mouth.
4. A summer ago, you asked me what it was like to not need a place to call home. I know you asked this from a place of trauma, that your trauma has convinced you it will all be okay once you find a home. But it is lying, because what you need up find is your healing. And I told you that wanderlust had etched itself so ornately into my bones that I had no choice but to travel till it had sated itself. You looked at me with envy, even as I thought of all the people who would love to make a home of your heartbeat. You however were looking for a certain kind of love that you would call your very own. A kind of love that would never abandon you the way everyone you have ever loved has.
5. Something about you glowed bigger and better than all the stars we gazed at in the night sky. And even then, even when you had everything, you longed for a human to belong in. But everytime you laid the foundations for something good, they came crashing and tumbling down on your head. Because your trauma is a perfectionist and no one could quite become what you needed and wanted at the same time.
6. I wish I had told you then what I told you in that very last letter before I left. That child, why did no one ever teach you that you cannot turn people into homes? People are rivers, ever changing, ever flowing. They will disappear with everything you put inside them. Still, that home you are hunting for does have a heartbeat. But it isn’t one locked in anyone else’s chest. Just look inside your own.
It has pretty much everything but there is a point where there will be smut so if you don’t fancy something like that you can just skip the part.
Description:Your cousin gave you a gift. It’s a pen, a pen that whatever you write upon your skin with it will also appear on your soulmate’s. Silly stuff, how can what you write with a stupid pen appear on your soulmate’s skin?
On an unrelated note, I also spoke with some fourth years today who did not want to do [Home Hospital]’s residency program and thus matched at another program and they gave me a good, honest look at some of the possible warts of [Home Hospital]’s residency.
The biggest thing is when one of them said “So, you know you’re going to have to lie on your duty hours, right? If you go here, I mean.”
I kind of thought everybody lied? Like, that’s just how it is? That’s just how residency works?
- otabek is an early riser and it annoys the shit out of yuri
- like,, otabek will get up at 6am and go for a run or workout or something like that and leave yuri in bed still sleeping
- so yuri will wake up like?? where is my boyfriend?? i wanted morning cuddles tf??
- by the time otabek gets home yuri is just lying in bed on his phone with the ultimate pouty face
- “why do you have to get up so early beka?” “routine, i guess”
- yuri just wants otabek to climb back into bed but beka is v smelly and sweaty from working out so yuri is :((((
- one morning otabek goes to get up but he feels yuri grab onto his arm
- “if you leave this damn bed i will end you, altin”
- so otabek is like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and lies back down nd throws an arm around yuri, holding him close
- yuri nuzzles his head into otabeks chest and grins bc yEs!! he won!!
- they are both fairly awake at that point so lazy morning kisses™ ensue until they eventually fall back asleep
- “you should join me on a run one morning, yura” “i would rather stab my eyes out with my knife shoes”
“I was fake before that. I mean, I was just lying at home watching Narcos and gaming. I’m done with that and I want my life to be real. And even though sometimes it’s totally fucked up, it’s better than it being completely fake and boring. It’s a bit cliche to say, but you never know who’s dead tomorrow. And if you believe in Allah or Jesus or the evolution theory or in parallel universes, it’s just one thing we know for sure… that life is now.”
happy 18th birthday to isak “maybe i’m a little gay” valtersen (21.06.1999)!!
Requested: Your such a talented writer and I was just wondering if I could request an imagine where y/n gets in a car accident where like she breaks her hip/ back and has to be in a wheelchair and just like fluffy Shawn taking care of her thank you so much ! Ps: never stop writing your so good
Requested: This is probably a little bit of a different request than usual; but could you possibly do one where Shawn’s girlfriend is disabled/in a wheelchair and he’s caring for her?
It has been three months since the car accident that damaged your spinal cord and altered your entire life in a split second. Because of medical issues, you had to return home and take time off from University. Since the damage to your spinal cord made you lose the use of your legs, you have to depend on your parents to take care of you, which has been a huge and difficult adjustment from what you were used to. Before the accident, you had lived in your own apartment near your University, so coming home and no longer being independent has been difficult on top of the fact that you can’t even go to the bathroom alone anymore. The doctors are hopeful that you’ll be able to walk again, but the progress has been so slow and frustrating. These three months have been long and so difficult for you. The light at the end of the tunnel can barely be seen. You have to relearn to walk, something that you never thought you would have to do.
Shawn is finally coming home. He had been away for a month because of work, but he’s finally on his way, and you can’t wait to see him again. That has been the only thing you’ve had to look forward to for a while now.
Harry’s pretty capable, as far as new fathers go. No major injuries or illnesses to report, and
he thinks James seems pretty happy, all things considered. So when Ginny goes to spring training for
almost a month, he does alright. Aside
from missing Ginny like – something he would miss a lot. Sleep deprivation is not particularly
conducive to similes. Or grooming. Between a full workload with the Auror Office
and handling James on his own every night, certain things get shunted to the
side. And it’s a pretty easy choice if
he’s deciding between shaving and taking a kip for a quarter of an hour.
Which is why Ginny comes home to her husband lying spread
eagle on the floor with the tiniest Potter splayed across his chest, playing
with his newly grown beard. “Alright
James claps his chubby hands and topples back against
Harry’s now raised thighs in excitement.
Quickly, Harry catches James around his middle and soon
enough has his entire family wrapped in his arms. Ginny’s warm and firm under his hands,
freckles and just a touch of sunburn across her shoulders, her chocolate eyes
sparkling in that way that lets him know he’s not the only one who’s been
James pitches toward Ginny, his kiss overly wet and gummy,
while Harry nuzzles her damp hair. “We
Ginny takes James into her arms, showering him with kisses
before using her free hand to scratch at Harry’s beard. “This is new.”
I feel at home in the coffee shop across the street from school. I feel at home in the mineshaft up the hill. I feel at home at my friend’s houses. I feel at home in the falling snow. I feel at home in the streets of cities I’ve never been to before. I feel at home in most of the world. So why don’t I feel at home lying in my own bed, with my family asleep upstairs? Why don’t I feel at home when I am home?
“I started using the gym as my stress reliever, and I did not think that I could ever be fit. I really was just content with who I was and I never felt uncomfortable – I just always thought that was who I was,” Kardashian said during a Live Chin Up Movement panel. “
This only gives me more reason to not like her and her sisters. Why lie tho Khloe, you lying about how you really got that body says you aren’t confident. I hate that they know they have a huge influence on young girls and don’t use it correctly, and let me be clear I’m not at all knocking her for getting work done. If it makes you happy got for it, but please don’t lie to everyone and pretend like you were in the gym and then have the audacity to give advice and tips on his to get this body you didn’t work for. So many young people struggle with loving themselves and unfortunately they look up to the wrong people. People Magazine is trash for this. Please stop living for them in 2017!