give me someone surprising their primary partner with brunch in bed and snuggling up to their side as they share all the details about the night they spent with their secondary partner
give me a married couple struggling to handle their new open arrangement and dealing with all the jealousy and possessiveness that they never expected themselves to feel
give me a life-long straight dude starting to question his sexuality seemingly out of nowhere and nervously asking in his long-term girlfriend if he can explore those feelings on the side and work out what’s going on (or vice versa)
give me a quad going out for dinner acting like it’s a double date and confusing everyone around them by switching “partners” halfway through for shits and giggles
give me two points of a vee becoming besties and having sleepovers where they get drunk and share embarrassing stories about their mutual partner
give me a monogamous person inviting their poly partner’s other partners over for a birthday dinner and enjoying their company far more than they expected
give me a little kid telling their friends about their mommies and daddies and their friends thinking their family is the coolest freaking thing no matter how much their parents frantically try to trick them into thinking that the kid just meant that they lived with their uncles and aunts
give me an unplanned but welcomed pregnancy and the frantic “is it mine is it his who looks after it whose name goes on the birth certificate how does this work holy shit” that follows
give me a tacky YA love triangle all crushing on each other like crazy and realising one day that it doesn’t have to end with one of them getting hurt when they can all just love on each other instead
give me a couple that married for money and reputation striking up this unexpected friendship and encouraging each other’s so-called “affairs” with their respective high school sweethearts
“From the very earliest days [of Riverdale’s development,] I kind of knew I wanted to tell a Jughead-Betty romance because,” Riverdale executive producer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa dished to ET over the phone. “I was rally really taken with the idea that Archie’s best gal friend was Betty and his best guy friend was Jughead and I thought that it would be an interesting way to reframe the love triangle.”
“Archie used to be the only thing that these two characters have in common and now, as their friendship and their relationship develops, Archie is more peripheral to their lives and I thought that was a really interesting thing,” he continued. “And in the comics over the last 75 years, there had been big, big hints that Jughead had fond feelings for Betty, so it felt like we were honoring that tradition as well.”
oh my God they really are making this a love triangle between archie-betty-jughead holy shit just because it’s not two girls arguing after a guy doesn’t make it revolutionary. The trope of two guys fighting over a girl has been popular since Twilight and probably well before
A/N: Alrighty, so I’m trying a Thor x reader x Bucky pairing, this has nothing to do with my upcoming series, “I Picked You Pikachu, Now Deal With It”, this is more of a warm up, a test run if you will. Let me know if you think I should continue or leave it as is. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Warnings: angst, fluff, swearing, Bucky being an ass and Thor cuteness 💕
Paring: Thor x reader x Bucky
Your large dysfunctional family consisted of the avengers. Everyone had a role, you had Mother-hen Tony, big brother Steve, second older brother Sam, older sister Natasha, little sister Wanda, and cousin Clint and Bruce.
Well except for Thor and Bucky. Bucky did NOT like you. At all. He’d come from his shell of a life and became friendly, firty, and cheerful to everyone, but you. You got his other side, the harsh, bitter, judgmental, and cold side.
He made small comments to you, when no one was around, but then he became more bold, using small words the others overlooked to insult you.
No one really knew why, not Natasha or Steve, both of whom you were great friends with.
You could handle lightning like Thor, except you didn’t need something to channel it from, you just used your mind, and bing ba-da boom! Lightning!
And though you were given the abilities through Hydra, you were naturally freakishly strong and fast, you could easily keep up with Steve and even lift him.
Thor was the one who you mostly spent time with during missions as your abilities went well with one another. And to be honest, you had a crush on “Fabio” as Tony called Thor.
Ok but seriously guys the golden circle was SUPER gay. I mean harry/eggsy/tilde was almost BLATANTLY a love triangle. Think about it:
Person a falls in love with person b, person b dies leaving person a heartbroken, person a moves on with person c. Years later person a and person c are very serious and person a still loves and misses person b but they’re gone. Then person b shows up with amnesia and person a is desperate to get person b to remember but he’s also got to think about person c because he loves her.
I was sitting in that movie so completely amazed because holy shit they basically managed to pull off a background love triangle that satisfies shippers but flies under the radar for other fans. Like. Holy shit.
“I think humans are more beautiful than any story or picture ever made."
Notes: maravelous’ prose is something you are gonna want to read. The fic is endearing, and whimsical, and oh—so—natural when you read it. It isn’t like all the other AU high school fics you read. This one actually has PURPOSE. (Also maravelous is my writing idol I love her)
It’s not that Tenten hates flying. In fact, she kind of likes it. Especially when she gets free cocktails. Especially when she’s sitting next to a handsome stranger. Especially when she gets to talk to him. This is going to be good.
Notes: Alright, I admit that I have been trying to read this fic for a long time. This is actually my first NejiTen fic, and I have attempted to read this more than three times. Good thing there’s no school on Sunday. The ending is EPIC.
(Warning: Fic is too good to be read. But read it anyway)
was a genius, and he could predict two hundred different outcomes to a single scenario, and every outcome he could think of leads to only one thing—his heart getting broken.
Notes: Alright, I am a dedicated NejiTen fan. But this fic, my friends, is the definition of AMAZING. Even though it’s ShikaTen, one-sided love can only go so far. It gives a clear and in-depth POV about NejiTen by our one and only genius.
Kakashi keeps accepting Gai’s challenges because he likes to pretend that they still make a difference in the tally of their Eternal Rivalry. Because, really, he knows that he’s already lost. Gai is too kind to bring up the worst challenge of them all.
Notes: I’ve fallen in love with SaiIno. This fic is beautiful—leads you all the way from first encounters to marriage to old age, and overall, this fic was just one heck of a ride. Don’t blame me for cutting onions under your bed. It’s gonna make you cry.
WRITERS ON TUMBLR
Hey, it’s a pretty small world. There are people here too.
@misspandalily IS MY SAVIOR AND ALSO HAS FANFICTION. You can find her in fanfiction.net as misspandalily. She also has this fic called Immortal Love that is still in the making, and I lurv it.
@tabine is also working on a fic on fanfiction.net , also here on tumblr and in AO3. They’re working on this fic called The Secret Life of Teachers. Fun stuff.
@giada-luna also has ff.net and her fics are AMAZING. Go check her out sometime, I heard they’re really good.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE FF.N SO I CAN READ ALL YOUR FICS. AND REVIEW. REVIEWS ARE GUARANTEED.
If you need more fics, go check out my favorites in my fanfiction.net account aka. twinquies . ALL THOSE FICS ARE WORTHWHILE
I’ve also probably read 99.999% of all existing NejiTen fics, and yes—I have pretty high standards. I know y’all probably know NessieGG and Goldberry, and that’s why I haven’t added them here—there are other nice fics too.
As it was, the Herald’s Rest was buzzing, typical for an evening at the end of the week, with music, food, and dancing fitting the unseasonably warm weather. The Iron Bull sat with his mercenary band tucked away in their alcove on the far side of the stairs, their laughter somehow rising above the rest of the tavern chatter. Dorian sat at his right, a faint red pinch to his cheeks – all from the alcohol and heat of the firebrands, he insisted. Rocky and Dalish were deeply invested in acting out a tale involving Grim, a satchel of charcoal, and a courtesan, when they were suddenly blown off their feet with a powerful force.
For @slytherinwarriorslayer! This is going to be a long list because there are so many that I love but here goes xD They aren’t any particular order!
1. GM High School 1: After everyone else leaves Riley and Maya stays. Riley says “Are you sure you still want to know me?” and Maya says “Always”. It’s just so beautiful and parallels Corpanga in the scene afterword ^u^
2. GM True Maya: Maya getting defensive over Riley to Carla and Renée. Maya Hart is so serious about her love for Riley it’s just wild. I have no doubt that she would have physically fought those girls had they done any more than poking fun at Riley. When will your fav ever??
3. GM Upstate: Paint fight. I mean, the scene begins with Maya saying she was attracted to Riley when they first met, which is amazing? Plus Riley’s “You’re the greatest thing that ever happened to me” and “I always wanted us to be together”. Then she paints her picture and then they paint each other (I love callbacks) and then the teacher interrupts and describes Maya’s painting. He says the little yellow area in the corner reserved for Riley is the place Maya is protecting for hope. Riley is Maya’s hope! I guess that’s more of a callforward than a callback but I still love it :3
4. GM Permanent Record: The refrigerator scene where Maya talks to her “A” and tells Riley it misses her. It’s adorable and they’re touchy-feely as heck! Bonus: The first time Maya talked to her “A”, she said “Oh, I don’t know…anywhere in the world, as long as it’s with you………………oh, yeah, she’s great. She doesn’t get good grades, though” which means that the paper must have “said” something along the lines of “what about Riley?” and I love that.
5. GM Jexica + True Maya: The little parts of each other that the girls keep with them! Riley has Jexica, representing Maya, and Maya has Dorothy, representing Riley! Like that’s some wild cute soulmate stuff :D Bonus: The fact that Maya is a “friend of Dorothy”, which is slang for a queer person B)
6. GM High School 2: Beginning scene. Maya getting Riley juice and lying about there being no grape just to surprise her is honestly such a girlfriend move. Plus “I’d rather be a fool with you than be anything without you” ???????? GAY
7. The entirety of GM Triangle. Holy shit what a gay episode. Oh my god??? Literally who even cares about Lucas. Riley is Maya’s inspiration, Maya is screaming for her, and a big purple “bloylalaloo”/cat is apparently how Maya feels. She’s so in love????? And then before Lucas even chooses a girl they leave together because they choose each other and love each other. Not to mention the bay window scene??? “You sold your house in Mayaville and you moved to Rileytown” “I must like it” ????? “What’s wrong with us both liking a nice guy?” “Do we?” ??? ? ?? ? ? ? THIS WHOLE EPISODE IS GAY SUBTEXT
8. All of these:
And other moments I can’t find gifs for that I’m too lazy to gif myself:
“Nobody’s gonna find [Jexica] adorable” The running hug between classes in Jexica “Then what’s Riley?” “A trick to make us all think you’re cute.” “I’m Riley!” “You did it. I wanna squish your face” from Permanent Record