i have been in america lately and tried its Various cuisine’s here is my review
- what i had: four for $4 burger and lemonade.
- what i thought: this is the same as mcdonalds but there is a smiling girl! the guy who invented wendys was called somethng else so who is wendy. Food apparaition?
- rating: 3/5. food was boring but mysterious girl warmed my heart
- what i had: hot dog and shake
- what i thought: holy shit. also milkshakes in america are like, solid ice cream. i was expecting nesquik
- rating: 5/5. the hot dog was nauseating but cost a dollar and the cashier liked toys
steak n shake
- what i had: you can only have burgers and shakes from this restaurant so thats what i got baby!! when in roam!! hasta la vista!!
- what i thought: siri didnt know how to get there so we got lost on the highway at 1am. WOOPS!!! thats the american life
- rating: 4/5. tasted like i was dying, but pleasantly
- what i had: friday fish fry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- what i thought: there was lots of old people in this restaurant. the waitress avoided me because my nails were painted. this is a well documented phenomneom but biscuits are definitely something different in this country than my country
- rating: 2/5. scary torture cabin
- what i had: piza slice
- what i thought: i know this isnt technicaly a restaurant but drinks were 50 cents so it gets an honorable mention. there was a crate of mayonnaise but i didnt try that.
- rating: ???/5. costcos most precious secrets are lost to us all