1. Waking up to a bucket of glo worms chanting your name every Tuesday
2. Leaving your wife and kids to fulfill your dreams of becoming a door to door salesman selling a half empty bottle of ranch
3. Professor KnowsStuff always talking about knowing stuff. Then to make you know stuff they shove the tube of knowledge up your nose.
4. The tradition of filling your pockets with miniature camels and sprinting to all of your classes so people stop stealing your camels. It’s advised that you wear ear plugs because the screeching of “GIVE US THE CAMELS” from your fellow classmates has been known to cause irreversible ear damage.
5. Ripping out your teeth to appease the mysterious hooded figure lurking in the shadows.
7. Finding a severed head in your cup of ramen noodles
8. Eating your way out of class
9. Hoarding thousands of realistic statues of dogs so that everyday for the next few years you can smash one with a hammer while rolling around in its remains as a remix of cats meowing in the tune of happy birthday plays in the background.
10. Not being able to function without your morning cup of coffee.