- everyone answering “no, i’m fred” to “are you [insert Y/N]” even hermione
- everything draco does ever
- calling blast ended skrewts “power bottoms”
- calling newt scamander bad variations of his name like nerd sandwicher etc
- colin creevey using that one picture he managed to get of hermione punching draco as a reaction image
- shouting “spank me daddy” at the whomping willow
- [pointing at random object] that’s a portkey
- every single cat is professor mcgonagall
The most satisfying thing is when you make someone laugh.like a genuine laugh. The feeling is so pure. Like i made someone laugh, someone happy and like at that moment we forget all the wrong in the world.
the wizarding world is inherently flawed. there is a lot of prejudice against people percieved as subhuman such as werewolves and muggle-borns, the government is corrupt and run by pure-bloods and all of the newspapers are propaganda.
VOLDEMORT DIED SO EVERYTHING IS OKAY NOW EVERYONE HAD BABIES
what happens to wizards who only committed minor crimes like…can you go to azkaban for tax fraud??? is there a guy in there who just sold some dodgy healing potions and is now getting his soul sucked out of his nose??