has anyone ever considered that mitch marner is always energetic and happy bc he’s playing for the fucking Toronto Maple Leafs? like it’s literally his childhood dream come true like he grew up watching and idolizing these guys and now he gets to skate around and make faces with Bozak and hug JVR and stuff like do you understand how happy that must make him he literally gets to play great hockey with these guys he’s always supported like wow
1. favourite hockey jersey number
2. favourite dressing (clothing) style of a player
3. favourite player voice
4. favourite hockey family/couple
5. favourite hockey best friends
6. favourite hockey video
7. favourite line
8. favourite off-ice bonding time
9. favourite hockey player baby
10. favourite hockey hair
11. favourite jersey style
12. favourite weird and rarely known fact about a hockey player
13. favourite player that’s dad af
14. favourite player that’s son af
15. favourite soft hockey player
16. favourite sexy hockey player
17. favourite underrated hockey player
18. favourite overrated hockey player
19. favourite hockey chirp of all time
20. funniest thing you’ve ever heard a hockey player say
You really can’t blame them for wondering. Jack Zimmermann has an online photography portfolio that says he’s doing a minor in Fine Arts at Samwell, and he (along with Larissa Duan) is listed as a camera operator for fellow Samwell student B. Knight’s self-produced documentary Patriarchy In/Action. Fans can point out that there are camera angles and tricks he seems to enjoy in his photography that are used in Cuisiner en Français but have never been seen before in Check Please! It would make sense if a long-time Youtuber like Bitty had teamed up with a fellow Samwell student and budding auteur and tried to make the next social media sensation.
Not to mention? It’s so meta. It works on so many levels.
Sometimes Kent spends time with the very little Lil’ Aces, the ones who have just upgraded from Learn to Skate 3 and started learning the basics of hockey. They adore him and don’t really understand who he is other than “Hockey Kenny”. His favourite thing is letting one hang off each elbow and skating laps around the rink.