1. It’s okay to date. Stay focused on your studies, but if you like someone ask them out!
2. It’s okay to be stressed. I can’t think of a moment when I’m actually not stressed out.
3. You don’t need pretty stationery and you don’t need to highlight your notes. Find out what works best for you and stick to that.
4. Socialize. Go out. Have fun.
5. Procrastination is normal, all-nighters are normal, not following your planner (or not even having one) is normal too.
6. Don’t forget about your interests. You’ll regret now following your hobbies later, trust me because I am now. I spent two years of high school focusing only on studies and now I wish to go back and paint all I want, read all I want, write all I want and learn a billion more songs on the piano.